“Nothing special but still decent.”
Review of Village Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Inn
Ranked #331 of 674 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Lakeland, Florida
“Nothing special but still decent.”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim. Food and atmosphere were what you'd expect from a Denny's or Bob Evans type of restaurant. The restaurant was fairly empty so the service was speedy. We also happened to be there on free pie day. Our waitress made sure we knew about the pie and that we could even get it 'to-go'.

• Visited July 2013

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Tired of the usual suspects”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Searched 'breakfast" and got Denny's and Ihop, as well as the Village Inn. it was new for us, and the online menu was extensive. It was busy on Sunday morning, but we were seated right away. Breakfast was tasty, though it did not look like the picture. Service was just ok, as we had to ask for straws, and the check was brought with the meal. It was a little pricier at $25 inclusive for 2, but we enjoyed our meal and will likely return on our next visit to Pensacola.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Eeyore63
Dothan, Alabama
“Got Sick”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Ate there with friends Saturday night. Disinterested wait staff. Had Southwest Salad. Small portions, wilted lettuce. Tea was stale and old. Got terrible indigestion. This is a chain. I will not visit this or any location again.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Full and happy!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Service was fast and friendly
I told them i had to get to the airport,and even though they were busy, i was in and out with time to spare. Thanks! Full and happy

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank dobyllama
“Descriminate attitude with employee and manager.”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

After work, I and my wife went there for late dinner
with other couple. We ordered some menu and
two hot waters. When we pay the bill, they charged
Hot water as hot tea price. I never paid for hot water any restautant. So I asked to manager "Do you charge for hot water?" She said "yes.." with
cynical smile. I felt they don't want to come thier store.I am not sure but I hated that kind feelings
I don't want to go that place anymore.

• Visited April 2013