“Great LOCAL coffee”

The Drowsy Poet Coffee Company
Ranked #2 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Pensacola
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The atmosphere is great, they have a fun Jazz vibe going Sunday mornings. We ordered Mocha and Chai lattes are were not disappointed. They have everything the big boys do (soy, nonfat, blah,blah,blah) , minus one thing. The HUGE price tag.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I'm glad I went here today. I'd forgotten about the Drowsy Poet and hadn't been in years. It might be my new coffee place since I won't go to Starbucks anymore. I ordered at the drive thru. They were patient with all my questions. They have soy if you don't want milk and sugar in the raw. They have expanded and now occupy the whole building. I wonder if they still have the player piano? Will definitely go again and enjoy a cup of joe inside.

Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

Best coffee I've ever had in Pcola. Their Americano was awesome the last time I went in, will definitely be back many more times. Wife had one of their lattes and loved it as well.

Reviewed 5 January 2013 via mobile

I came in based on the TripAdvisor reviews, and I always seek out non-chain establishments. They only sell flavored beans by the pound, so instead of my Highlander Grogg I had their house, which is a dark, full bodied Italian Roast. It was first class. The flavor of the day was Columbian. I sat in the upholstered furniture and charged my phone and read my Nook. The lounge was full of people, mostly university students, which was odd in that it is a Christian school, so the twenty somethings were conversing like preachers. No collection plate was passed, so good place.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Totally love the place. I found it through trip advisor over a year ago and come here every time I am in Pensacola. The atmosphere is awesome with the pictures on the wall and the tables...Check it out and you will see why it is worth looking into. It is a challenge to get to, but once you get it down, it is pretty straight forward.