“The food is what dreams are made of.”
Review of Jordan Valley Cafe

Jordan Valley Cafe
Ranked #474 of 679 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Negative is they charge for glass of water. Positives; great food fresh food and fast to your table. They also offer hookah smoking on the patio. Few locations in town. All locations o have visited were same great quality!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

The food here is sooo good, but the people who work there are very rude. They act like its an inconvenience to even ring you up or seat you at a table. We usually get take out because of this, but would probably stay for dessert so often if we weren't treated as a nuisance for ordering food from the waiter.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

We had a party of 8 that ate dinner there. Everyone raved about the food but the service was very bad. We started off with the spicy hummus which everyone devoured. A couple of people in the group got Gyros and I shared the Tandoori Chicken plate with a friend. We cleaned our plates. Our group all thought the prices seemed very reasonable. Besides the service we had such a good time with our group and I really enjoyed my meal so I will definitely give it another shot. Next time I go I will just make sure I don't have to be anywhere afterwards because it will probably take just as much time as the last.

Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

We had a nice meal and the tattooed belly-dancer was interesting I felt wierd later and maybe they use MSG? My gyro was good but ive had some better ones off the street in a big city. The sampler was good to try different tastes. I may return but I'll inquire as to MSG

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Despite their notoriously bad service, this restaurant has great food. Sometimes service is okay, but that's the exception to the rule. There are three locations in Pensacola. The location on Ninth Avenue has the best service and atmosphere. The poor service is a joke among the locals.