“Not good Lebanese”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Serves Alcohol
Austin, Texas
“Not good Lebanese”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Really was excited to find Lebanese food in Pensacola. However after 2 tries I am throwing in the towel on Jordan Valley. I am originally from the Dearborn area in Michigan which has no shortage of really great Lebanese food choices. I have now tried several menu items at Jordan Valley, they all for the most part have been very disappointing and just not good at all. If you know good Lebanese food then don't bother with this place. I really wanted it to be good.

• Visited March 2014

Florida Panhandle, Florida
“Good food & reasonable prices”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I went this place after it was recommended from a coworker. It was well worth the visit! Its a small establishment with a very understandable menu. I ordered the mix grill and my husband had the lamb kabobs platter. We also had the spinach & feta roll. Everything was hot & fresh. We will visit again!

Tennessee
“Don't be wary of the theme- great food!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great middle eastern themed restaurant- excellent food in good portions. Great for business lunches, groups, family dinners.
Friendly service.

Visited May 2013
Navarre, Florida
“Not so good”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

My wife and I went there last weekend on our way out shopping. Our server was ok, the seat at our booth was broken, and the food was heavy and unfortunately went through both of us and ended our shopping just after getting a parking spot at the mall. We each got the shawarma.

• Visited December 2013
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Mediterranean Fare and Hookah Lounge”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stopped by Jordan Valley yesterday to try the food and was pleasantly surprised. I had spanokopita and a meatball pita. The spanokopita was excellent and the pita was average. The restaurant has a good menu and I noticed they offer Middle Eastern tea service but were out when I went. They have pitas, schwarma, kebabs, etc. They also have a hookah lounge on the patio. They offer around twenty flavors including "Sex on The Beach", "Apple" and "Grape". I didn't try the hookahs though. The decor is somewhat cheesy and I was surprised to get plasticware for eating but I think they have a future if they can get a few kinks worked out. Pensacola does have some very good Mediterranean restaurants so they have competition.

• Visited November 2013