“My Go To Pensacola Dive Charter”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Due South Custom Charters
Reviewed 9 September 2013

A recent trip to Pensacola Beach visiting my daughter's NAVY fiancé gave me the opportunity to use Due South Custom Charters to plan a weekend dive trip. From the start Captain Dalton Kennedy was quite accommodating, even tailoring the dive on suggestions I had offered. In conjunction with MBT Dive Shop staff who also earn fond praise, our 'team' were expertly outfitted. With the splendid assistance of Dive Master Steve Johnson we dropped down right atop our sites where there were plenty of fish to see. Even with some extra sightseeing Cap'n Kennedy had followed our bubbles and was waiting as we surfaced. Full of wit and ample facts the trip out and back from the sites was shortened by Dalton's knowledge of the area and chats with Dive Master Steve.