“Wonderful Gallery”

Blue Morning Gallery
Ranked #43 of 116 things to do in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Blue Morning Gallery, located in Historic Downtown Pensacola, Florida. Blue Morning Gallery was founded in April of 1997 and created to showcase the work of local artists and to encourage the development of new creative talent within the community. Our colorful, cooperative fine arts gallery features over 50 local artists. Today, our members form an eclectic group, including many award-winning artists, with specialties in painting, collage, photography, ceramics, sculpture, glass, jewelry, fibers, wood, tile and more. We work in a variety of styles from classical to modern. Come browse through our unique selection of original artwork, historic photographs, journals and cards. Blue Morning Gallery...an art festival every day!
Reviewed 24 May 2013

While visiting my parents, who live in Pensacola, we decided to go downtown and hang out. We noticed the store and love to shop these smaller galleries and this one was wonderful. They have a wide variety of art and its all great. Must check this out if your in Pensacola and its in a wonderful area with great restaurants and we had a great time. I would recommend this for adults as small children would not be entertained. Adults would have a blast in this area. We sure did.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"shop"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I've been to this gallery both times I've visited Pensacola; I love their stuff! The people are so friendly and approachable! Offers a wide variety of pieces and has something for every style. Very affordable pieces (I have several at home!) and some can be customized!