“What we should all expect from a Red Lobster”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #270 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Vancouver, Canada
“What we should all expect from a Red Lobster”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Lots of parking here as the restaurant is located at the perimeter of a mall parking lot. We were seated and served quickly. It was a Tuesday and the special included a meal where you could order three types of shrimp for a reduced price. A very good value. Our food was served hot and our server was attentive throughout.

• Visited February 2014

Meadville, Mississippi, United States
“good food”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We had the best waiter, Alec, he was so courteous and checked on us often. We never had to ask for refills or wonder where he was. The food was good and the atmosphere was also good. We didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes for a table on a very very busy friday. Do recommend.

• Visited February 2014
Caryville, Florida
“waitress screwed up”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I was in Pensacola for a Jeff Dunham show. We stopped at Red Lobster for dinner. I ordered the shrimp alfredo and asked for broccoli to be added. My dish came out with no alfredo sauce at all. I sent it back and at the end of my stay they did give me a to go bag with the shrimp pasta and a container of sauce.Not enough, asked for more Thank goodness I had a side salad and appetisers and not to forget their famous biscuits! I would like to see more awareness of special orders. Thank you.

Visited January 2014
Pensacola, Florida
“Red Lobster always delivers fresh fish”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We sat near the bar area in a comfortable booth with very subtle lighting which was very conducive to having a nice quiet dinner. The noise level was low and that allowed normal conversational volume. Some places can get fairly loud and you have to shout to hear each other.

I had a very attractively made colada cocktail while waiting for our food. The salads were brought out within a few minutes along with their famous biscuits. Food was delivered quickly, accurately, attractively and was delicious. The meals were served on over-sized rectangle plates which always makes you think you are special. The waitstaff was very attentive. We ate and took home some doggy bags as none of could finish our meals.

Visited October 2013
Florida
“Food was good,nothing spectacular”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We decided to go to lunch today at Red lobster. I ordered Cajun shrimp pasta and my husband ordered the endless shrimp. The food was ok. The biscuits seemed different - not sure if they've changed the recipe or something. They were still good though:) the fried shrimp seemed a little soggy. Shrimp scampi was good.
Our waitress was very attentive

• Visited September 2013