“Great Food”

Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We take fresh gulf Coast seafood,fry it to perfection and serve it to you with a smile. We are hoping to have a grill installed soon but we do have a lot of non-fiction menu items available. We do not use any heat lamps here at the restaurant so everything is served fresh.
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I was visting my family in Pensacola. My mother-in-law said that I have to go to Captain Joey Patti's Restaurant. I have been to Joe Patti's many times but never the restaurant.

Joey Patti's will be a regular stop for me everytime I am in Pensacola. Not many people other than the locals know about it.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Have lived in the area for 25 years and this is our first time here. I was most pleased. The service was fantastic, and the food very good and fresh. The gumbo is some of the best I've ever tried. My wife got the simple Grouper Fish Basket and it came with 4 large pieces of grouper, very fresh and well prepared. Food was not overwhelmed with batter, just the right amount. Can't go wrong here!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Great meal despite slow service at the beginning. Prices were very reasonable compared to the prices we paid in Panama City. Fish was good and kids enjoyed their burgers.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We enjoyed a lunch here. Know that the gumbo is more like a stew and fish is a main ingredient. The fried shrimp were good. Be sure to review the prices before you order. For example, the kids chicken is $5.95, the basket is $6.95 and the dinner is $7.95. Kids chicken 2 tenders and fries, dinner is 8 tenders and two sides. Definitely enough for two small children. Drinks are $1.95 and credit cards are accepted at the front register only. We couldn't get anyone to explain the exact connection between Joey Patti's and Joe Patti's. Most guessed they are/were brothers. Service was fast

1  Thank sjurenka
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

My family stopped here for a Saturday lunch. We were quickly seated and brought our drinks. The sweet tea was great! Our meals were brought within 10 minutes. The food was wonderful. Delicious gumbo--best I've had in awhile. The friend shrimp and calamari were also amazing. Another wonderful thing about this restaurant was how reasonable the prices were. Plan to make a stop next time we're in the area for sure!