“Love The GUMO!”

Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We take fresh gulf Coast seafood,fry it to perfection and serve it to you with a smile. We are hoping to have a grill installed soon but we do have a lot of non-fiction menu items available. We do not use any heat lamps here at the restaurant so everything is served fresh.
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Not much on atmosphere...but if you are looking for great fish/seafood, this could be your go to spot. Enjoyed by locals, which is always a good sign. I ordered the seafood gumbo and a shrimp poor boy. Poor boy was good BUT the gumbo was really good. A couple of those family members who ordered the catch of the day really enjoyed the basa fish. I tried a bite and it was melt in your mouth yummy!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We took the advice of TripAdvisor and went to Joe Patti's Restaurant, rated as the #1 restaurant in Pensacola. This honor is well deserved! The restaurant is located about a mile from the Joe Patti's Seafood Store. (Very busy and fun in it's own right!) The restaurant was packed, yet service was excellent. Loved the "truck stop like" dining atmosphere. We ordered the daily special, which was deep fried catfish and a side of hushpuppies. Out of this world! Don't miss this restaurant when you are in Pensacola!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Good food, very nice people and very fresh seafood. We live in Pensacola and frequent both of Joe Patti's establishments regularly.

1  Thank CarolJune2012
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I was visting my family in Pensacola. My mother-in-law said that I have to go to Captain Joey Patti's Restaurant. I have been to Joe Patti's many times but never the restaurant.

Joey Patti's will be a regular stop for me everytime I am in Pensacola. Not many people other than the locals know about it.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Have lived in the area for 25 years and this is our first time here. I was most pleased. The service was fantastic, and the food very good and fresh. The gumbo is some of the best I've ever tried. My wife got the simple Grouper Fish Basket and it came with 4 large pieces of grouper, very fresh and well prepared. Food was not overwhelmed with batter, just the right amount. Can't go wrong here!