“All of the sea foods are fry”

Captain Joey Patti's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 677 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We take fresh gulf Coast seafood,fry it to perfection and serve it to you with a smile. We are hoping to have a grill installed soon but we do have a lot of non-fiction menu items available. We do not use any heat lamps here at the restaurant so everything is served fresh.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I read a lot of good reviews about Joe Patti which was right about SEAFOOD STORE . but this restaurant is just 2 minutes from store .
I arrived there late and they were closed , and they just have food to go .
I bought seafood for me and my friend . we took food to the patio next to store to eat it. I expected very delicious and tasty food but all was fried fried fried . the taste was like fast food . I was so disappointed .

1  Thank farhadshot
There are newer reviews for Captain Joey Patti's Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Wow. The locals point you to this place for good reason. The Crab Patty is unbelievable. The cheese grits are stellar. Everything was yummy overall.

1  Thank TheKellyFam
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Had the bowl of gumbo and their salad. Great food and a very reasonable cost. It was the first time I had ever eaten their. I did not know of its existence until my daughter told me about it. swell worth the effort to eat their.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Not much on atmosphere...but if you are looking for great fish/seafood, this could be your go to spot. Enjoyed by locals, which is always a good sign. I ordered the seafood gumbo and a shrimp poor boy. Poor boy was good BUT the gumbo was really good. A couple of those family members who ordered the catch of the day really enjoyed the basa fish. I tried a bite and it was melt in your mouth yummy!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We took the advice of TripAdvisor and went to Joe Patti's Restaurant, rated as the #1 restaurant in Pensacola. This honor is well deserved! The restaurant is located about a mile from the Joe Patti's Seafood Store. (Very busy and fun in it's own right!) The restaurant was packed, yet service was excellent. Loved the "truck stop like" dining atmosphere. We ordered the daily special, which was deep fried catfish and a side of hushpuppies. Out of this world! Don't miss this restaurant when you are in Pensacola!