“Great spot to people watch”
Review of Dharma Blue

Dharma Blue
Ranked #24 of 672 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Lansing, Michigan, United States
“Great spot to people watch”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stopped by the Pensacola Art walk with some family yesterday. We were lucky enough to spot an available out door table at Dharma Blue, right across from the square. A horn band was playing on the band stand, the weather was perfect... sunny, low 80s, with a light breeze. Can't imagine a sweeter spot on a nicer day. The menu is interesting... I HIGHLY recommend the fried green tomatoes. They're dipped in a kind corn bread and lightly friend... with a mustard sauce... delish. The duck quesadillas were the special, and were great. My mom in law got the fish tacos, and they were not to anyone's taste... too fried, dull, and heavy. But it was the people watching, while sipping a glass of wine, that made this is spot so memorable for us. Southern beaus and southern belles in big hats and flowing dresses chatting up friends and strangers alike all around us. It was big fun on a beautiful day.

• Visited May 2014

Milton, Florida
“Neat Place”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The restaurant is located in downtown Pensacola. The location and atmosphere is definatley a plus. The restaurant is somewhat small but they have outdoor seating as well as indoor. My girlfriend ate sushi and she loved it. I got some sort of pasta and it was okay but not just a "wow". I liked the restaurant and would go back however I would say that the guy waiting on us was more concerned with flirting with the waitresses then waiting on our table. Hopefully next time I have a better waiter and I think things will go a lot better.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Taylor T
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

They have good food however it is depending on your appetite. Their menu if very limited but both my girlfriend and I enjoyed both of our meals. I don't like seafood so I didn't try it but she said their sushi was awesome ! The only complaint I would have is the guy who was waiting on us was very inattentive. He was playing around with all the waitresses in the back and me and my girlfriend were waiting on him to come to our table for almost 15 minutes and we had been done with our food and were ready for our check. Great place if you're just looking for a small lunch to hold you over until dinner or a good sushi place. .

• Visited April 2014
Point Clear, Alabama
“Loved It!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband and I loved our meal here! I had seared tuna that was delicious! The restaurant is in an old house and the seating is pretty tight, but I would still recommend eating there. I noticed that a lot of people were eating from the sushi bar. It seemed to be very popular. I plan on eating there again very soon.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank kmk225
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local Wasabi Fix!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Great local place to get your wasabi fix. Asked a local for recommended sushi fare and Dharma Blue was a must see. Atmosphere was great & after my first visit of three in one week I was treated like family each time. The sushi and other chef specials were out of this world. Being a single patron eating alone, I copped a seat at the bar and watched the ball game as we'll. Three nights in one week and absolutely no complaints. Salute to the employees for great service and their true southern hospitality.

• Visited November 2013