“Great”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The food was great i had the pancake breakfast and the food a service was good I will go back

1  Thank geekbower

Reviewed 10 March 2012

As with most Cracker Barrels, the food is dependable and there is a variety for all. Add Southern charm to the locals working there and it makes for a great visit. Nice hotels within walking distance.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

But for those who don't know - they offer a "Country Store" with many of their food sides and old-time favorites being offered as well as some local-type souvenirs. The atmosphere, upon inspection, is quite clean, but it is very much a "home style" feel to it with wooden tables and chairs, vintage candle lanterns on the table, 1940s-1950s paraphernalia on the wall, a large hearth fireplace and so on. The servers here are typically very nice and the wait time can vary from immediate seating to about an hour long wait on Sunday mornings/afternoons.

The breakfast foods are fantastic (all the pancakes and french toasts are delicious and very inexpensive) and the sides are wonderful too (my favorites: the fried apples and the hash-brown casserole!). I'm also a fan of their fish entrees which are typically very delicious and filling.

Not being a southerner myself, I can't vouch for the authenticity of many of the items, but there are certainly many items you'd expect you'd find your mother or grandmother to be making - everything does have that "homemade" feel to it despite being a chain. I can say however that I consistently dine here with three friends from Tennessee who can't get enough of the place. I can't say I can always find something on the dinner menu that I do like - I'm never a fan of meatloaf or chicken and dumplings, but if that's your thing, go for it!

Certainly, this is one of the few chains I don't have a problem visiting over and over again.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

There is nothing like a home cooked meal and that is what you get when you go to Cracker Barrel! The service is always great and the food will keep you full for quite some time. Always on a wait but it is never too long.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

My husband and I went to Cracker Barrel on Sunday February 12, 2012. It was about 10:45 when we got there. I'm not a breakfast person but my husband is. He ordered "Momma's Pancake Breakfast" while I had the special "slow roasted Roast Beef Dinner". The meal was EXCELLENT! My husband loved his breakfast. My dinner had so much food, that I had enough to bring home for a sandwich later.

1  Thank ProudMom2