“soul food”

Dining options: Lunch
pensacola
“soul food”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

i was treated badly and ignored until the owner showed up for work the waitress did not like us because we are white

Visited November 2011
3 Thank Barry m

Pensacola, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Made here...not trucked in!”
Reviewed 31 July 2011

If you want real southern soul food go to the H and O take cash no credit....But that pork chop and gravey was made in house not trucked in.....

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank bonegood
Pensacola
“The Biggest and Best burger in the Panhandle...Bar None”
Reviewed 21 August 2009

I tried this classic, southern, neighborhood diner on advice from a friend. I was in search of a big, juicy, freshly made burger on a Friday. After trying the usual well-known places in Pensacola I wasn't satisfied. It's hard to find, because of the one-way street on the west side of the restaurant....but.....oh my gosh.....what a burger. A cheeseburger was like $3.75 or something and it was so big that I couldn't even finish half of my french fries. It is like the best backyard grilled burger that you'll ever find. They have a great southern menu, which looks great, I just can't get past the burger....the perfect Friday lunch. Check this place out. Steve C.

1 Thank Viking28