“Great location for ease of travel”

Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Ranked #6 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great location for ease of travel”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My sisters and I stayed here after having to unexpectedly come to town for a family emergency. The hotel apparently just opened two days prior to our arrival. It was literally in walking distance from the PNS airport. I found it to be very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The rooms had a pleasing "modern" look to them and the bed was adequately comfortable. Bathroom was nice and I found it surprising to have a complementary tube of toothpaste! But no shower cap? One of the design "flaws" was that there was an odd "gap" in the window treatment causing a stream of light to come through the top of the rolling shades and literally focus right on the bed. It was a good thing I needed to be up early in the mornings or else I would have been grumpy about that. I did not get to test out the pool or fitness center, but the restaurant/bar area was quite convenient. Overall- I was quite happy there.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
InnisfreeMedia, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Hyatt Place Pensacola! Since we are brand new we are very excited to hear feedback from our “pioneer” guests.

I am glad that you enjoyed the design and comfort of your room. This specific Hyatt Place is actually the first Hyatt Place with the newest design layout standard. I will pass along your uplifting comments to my hardworking staff members.

We gladly supply every one of our guests with a tube of Aquafresh toothpaste for your convenience. Please let us know the next time you are hear that you need a shower cap in your room and we will make sure you get it.

I have addressed the gap in the window treatment with my team and they are currently working on adjusting it.

Once again, thank you for staying with us! I am happy that you were able to find comfort here at Hyatt Place in the midst of your family emergency. You are welcome back anytime. Our doors are always set to “open”.

Adam Emling

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)