“The best place to stay in Pensacola!”

Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Ranked #5 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Warrenton, Virginia
“The best place to stay in Pensacola!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I have to say that this is by far the best experience I have ever had at a hotel. The staff at the brand new Hyatt treated us like royalty. From the moment I arrived until I departed, each staff member waited on my every desire. The rooms were spotless, the bed was extremely comfortable (wish I had the same one at home!) and the food was really good. The service at the bar after our concerts and long days of networking was exceptional.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a hotel RIGHT near the airport. One morning I walked over (at 6am) with one of our artists (who is 16) and we were there in less than 5 minutes. How convenient is this? Very convenient.

I hope to stay there again and recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
InnisfreeMedia, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Dear Donnashadowmtn,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We appreciate and welcome all reviews from our knowledgeable and informed guests.

I am very pleased to know that you had such a positive experience at Hyatt Place. We as a staff do our best to ensure that all guests are taken care of and treated as “royalty”.

We really enjoyed having all the songwriters and musicians stay at Hyatt Place and we especially enjoyed the earth day concert that you all put on at the mall!

We very much enjoyed having you, and the rest of Team Green, with us here at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport! We hope to see you again next year!

Take care,

Adam.emling@hyatt.com
(850) 483-5599 ext. 5501

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Gainesville, Florida, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2013

The rooms are very stylish and clean (hotel is brand new April 2013), the bed was very comfortable and all the appliances worked well. The staff was very friendly. My only demerit is that although the hotel is right next to the airport there is no safe way to walk there, and once you have exited from the door that faces the airport, you can't get back in without walking all around the hotel perimeter. I had to cross an airport road then clamber with my suitcase over some bushes to get to the airport car park, where there is a walkway to the airport. My advice is to take the free shuttle, rain or shine.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
InnisfreeMedia, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
Dear MOJ30,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review for us! We appreciate engaging and informative guests.

We take pride in the style, cleanliness, and efficiency of our hotel. I will be sure to pass on your satisfied remarks to the necessary departments that deserve the praise. We are currently constructing a covered walkway directly to the airport for our guests to use. Our free shuttle is a wonderful amenity for our guests to use.

Once again, thank you so much for your review and we hope to see you very soon.

Safe Travels,

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My sisters and I stayed here after having to unexpectedly come to town for a family emergency. The hotel apparently just opened two days prior to our arrival. It was literally in walking distance from the PNS airport. I found it to be very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The rooms had a pleasing "modern" look to them and the bed was adequately comfortable. Bathroom was nice and I found it surprising to have a complementary tube of toothpaste! But no shower cap? One of the design "flaws" was that there was an odd "gap" in the window treatment causing a stream of light to come through the top of the rolling shades and literally focus right on the bed. It was a good thing I needed to be up early in the mornings or else I would have been grumpy about that. I did not get to test out the pool or fitness center, but the restaurant/bar area was quite convenient. Overall- I was quite happy there.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your review. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Hyatt Place Pensacola! Since we are brand new we are very excited to hear feedback from our “pioneer” guests.

I am glad that you enjoyed the design and comfort of your room. This specific Hyatt Place is actually the first Hyatt Place with the newest design layout standard. I will pass along your uplifting comments to my hardworking staff members.

We gladly supply every one of our guests with a tube of Aquafresh toothpaste for your convenience. Please let us know the next time you are hear that you need a shower cap in your room and we will make sure you get it.

I have addressed the gap in the window treatment with my team and they are currently working on adjusting it.

Once again, thank you for staying with us! I am happy that you were able to find comfort here at Hyatt Place in the midst of your family emergency. You are welcome back anytime. Our doors are always set to “open”.