“Couldn't have asked for a better hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport

Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Ranked #6 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Jacksonville, FL
“Couldn't have asked for a better hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

My husband and I were in Pensacola to photograph a wedding and decided to stay at the brand new Hyatt Place, which was only 10 minutes from the wedding location. This place was exactly what we wanted and more. It was quiet, clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly, and the complimentary breakfast buffet was surprisingly delicious and filling. I cannot stress to you how comfortable the rooms were though. It's entirely possible that we slept better in that hotel room than we do at home.

Long story short, I would totally recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to deal with the rowdy crowds of Pensacola Beach but still wants to be fairly close. It was awesome.

Room Tip: We had the room at the end of the hall, which doesn't share walls with any other rooms. I'd...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Dear rwolfe618,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport! I am very pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and that Hyatt Place had everything you needed.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed you room so much. It is very reassuring to hear that guests are comfortable in our rooms.

Thank you for your recommendation and I will be sure to pass your comments on to my staff. You are welcome back anytime!

Take care,

(850) 483-5599 ext. 5501

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

You can't get much better than this Hyatt Place! It has everything you need, service is outstanding, the breakfast is perfect and the gym is just right. Great little pool although we didnt have time to ise it. Nice job Hyatt! Look forward to staying again.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Dear Viningsgirl,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review for Hyatt Place Pensacola! We always enjoy any type of informative feedback. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to pass your comments on to my staff members.

Thank you again for your review. Please contact me if I may be of any assistance in the future.

Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

Who knew an airport hotel could be quiet. This one is. It is new, modern and well- equipped for electronic gadgets. Humidity control in the room was outstanding. Every staff member encountered was enthusiastic, friendly and helpful. Food is available 24/7. The included breakfast is adequate and the breakfast area inviting. The deciding feature for me for a thumbs up, the bed was comfy - a little firm for me but ok. My husband alleges that the bed was perfect enough to cure his aching back. The room rate was good, but taxes here totaled 13.75%.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for Hyatt Place Pensacola! We greatly appreciate your insight and engagement.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and had a comfortable experience. I will pass your comments on to the staff members.

Since we are directly on Pensacola Airport property we are required to have an additional airport fee of 2.25% which makes the taxes come out to 13.75%.

Thank you very much for staying at Hyatt Place Pensacola! We would love to have you back anytime.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

I stayed in just a few days ago and I have to tell you the service was Excellent! All the staff were helpful, respectful and overall very nice and comfortable to talk to. They made sure my stay was perfect! The beds are amazing, the rooms were keep very clean! Their housekeeping staff are great! If you want a nice, relaxing hotel with employees who are respectful and truly love their job then I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I will definitely be going back and staying at The Hyatt! Thanks so much!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Cancan85,

I want to thank you for taking the time write such a glowing review for our new property. We are very excited to hear how our staff made you feel so welcome and that our Housekeeping Team's hard-work left such a lasting impression during your visit. The Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport team looks forward to hosting you again on your next visit to the area! Thank you again for recommending our property. Please contact me if I a may be of any assistance in the future.

Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
850 483 5599 ext. 5501
adam.emling@hyatt.com
Nashville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

This hotel is brand new, and boy is it the right thing for the area. Excellent rooms, friendly and attentive staff, tasty and filling complimentary breakfast, all a stone's throw away from the airport. Whether on your way out or just arriving, you'd have great accommodations in Pensacola choosing this hotel.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
InnisfreeMedia, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Matt,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review! I will be sure to pass along your uplifting comments to the necessary departments. We love to hear any kind of guest feedback.
I am happy that you enjoyed the AM Skillet complimentary breakfast. All of our breakfast items are freshly prepared for our guests every morning.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and noting how close we are to the airport. We truly appreciate you taking time from your day to compliment our staff and hotel.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!

(850) 483/5599 ext. 5501
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

I had an amazing experience at the Hyatt Place. The staff is really friendly and personable. The rooms were really spacious and clean and odor free..a biggie for me. Really well laid out with nuce amenities and cool bar and breakfast offerings. I will stay there again on my next trip..

Dear Bruce,

Thank you very much for taking time to engage with us! We are thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing experience at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. I am very pleased to hear that our housekeeping team made your stay so special. I will pass along your comments to the necessary departments.

We loved hosting you and look forward to your return!

(850) 483/5599 ext. 5501
Warrenton, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

I have to say that this is by far the best experience I have ever had at a hotel. The staff at the brand new Hyatt treated us like royalty. From the moment I arrived until I departed, each staff member waited on my every desire. The rooms were spotless, the bed was extremely comfortable (wish I had the same one at home!) and the food was really good. The service at the bar after our concerts and long days of networking was exceptional.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a hotel RIGHT near the airport. One morning I walked over (at 6am) with one of our artists (who is 16) and we were there in less than 5 minutes. How convenient is this? Very convenient.

I hope to stay there again and recommend this hotel highly.

Dear Donnashadowmtn,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We appreciate and welcome all reviews from our knowledgeable and informed guests.

I am very pleased to know that you had such a positive experience at Hyatt Place. We as a staff do our best to ensure that all guests are taken care of and treated as “royalty”.

We really enjoyed having all the songwriters and musicians stay at Hyatt Place and we especially enjoyed the earth day concert that you all put on at the mall!

We very much enjoyed having you, and the rest of Team Green, with us here at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport! We hope to see you again next year!

Take care,