“an overnight stay”

Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Ranked #5 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We had an overnight stay there after our Disney trip. The room was very clean and comfortable. We was told by front desk lady that it just opened about 4 month( no surprise since everything looked very new ). Although, it is close to airport , but we didn’t hear any noise. We stayed in Disney moderate resort for one week and an other 4 star resort in Disney downtown area 2 days, but we had our best sleep at this hotel( the bed was super comfortable). The only thing that did not live up to my expectation was the breakfast, it is cold breakfast and few choices. Overall is a nice stay , the hotel well worth the price.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Hello jenny z,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback for the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport! We enjoyed having you as our guest. I am happy to hear you and your family had a great stay with us after your Disney vacation.

I apologize that the breakfast did not live up to your standards. We appreciate candid feedback like that in order to improve every day.

We hope you can come back and stay with us again soon. We look forward to your future visit.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Maika, Cecilia and Ashley were amazing! Great place to stay in Pensacola. Awesome rooms, 24 hour food, full bar, gym, pool, fire pit, all of the above. Did I mention the great rates?? Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Hello Fraze 1133,

Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport! We appreciate guest feedback as it only helps us continuously get better.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass along your comments to the staff members mentioned in your review.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Yes it is a nice hotel. Yes the room was clean and the shower hot. But as others have noted, there are the same issues here as exist in many hotel chains. For me the AC was very loud in my room and woke me up when it turned on at night. I had to raise the room temperature so the AC would not come on so frequently and awaken me. On the upside, they had a free "breakfast" that was above average. Overall, adequate for 3 nights but not exceptional in any way. I will not be staying here when I return for business.

Room Tip: The airport is a stone's throw away so ask for a room facing the opposite direction. There is a...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Hello FloridaFamilyofFive,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport! We appreciate your feedback as it only helps us get better every day.

I am very sorry to hear that you had a problem with you’re a/c being too loud. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our AM Skillet Breakfast!

I know you say you will not stay here again but I would love to invite you back so we can make sure that you have a nothing but awesome stay with us. I know we can make this happen for you. If you need anything please let me know and I hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Stayed at this hotel for two nights with family and pets check in was a breeze the beds were comfortable the room was nicely decorated and clean. Tv worked fine the hotel grounds were nicely decorated the hotel staff was nice and friendly. At check out there was a problem with our bill but it was immediately resolved. GREAT SERVICE!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MVSICSPHERES
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Hello miroslife,

Thank you for taking time to write a review for the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport! I am very pleased to hear that your two night stay with us went very well and that you enjoyed your time here in Pensacola.

We thank you for staying with us and invite you to stay here again on your next visit! Thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

This hotel is fairly new with a view on the airport. Nice decor but lack service. Called reception since there was no soap bar in room. Went down to reception and gave me one saying that it was the last one in hotel (??)
Breakfast is good and was included with room.

Room Tip: request a room facing the street and not the airport
1  Thank trip_1A
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Hello trip_1A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. We appreciate and value your feedback.

We apologize about our lack of bar soap during your stay with us. We would love to have you back at our hotel for another chance.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast! I will pass your comments along to our breakfast people.

Once again thank you for staying at the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport and we hope to see you in the future!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Hotel is new, so of course it is nice. Customer service needs a remodel. We were traveling with our younge children and basically just wanted to sleep as we had been driving all day. Well to our surprise we got no sleep and no breakfast the following morning, Apparently our room was beside the conference room and people were in an out all night. Each time the door would shut we would be awaken. We called down to front desk to be moved to a different room and apparently they were sold out. We thought this sounded odd, so we called from our cell phones and asked if they had availability for the night and shocked that they did. Poor customer service. We would have liked our money back and just found another hotel for the night where we could just sleep.

After a few hours we showered and go down for breakfast around 8:30 and wouldnt you know it breakfast was bare and we were told they would not be cooking anymore breakfast. At this point we just wanted to leave and never look back. As were exhausted and hungry. Most disappointing so far was we were told we would be credited back the one night stay and it has been almost 2 weeks and have yet to receive a call from the manager nor have we seen a credit on our card. I am in the customer service business and if this happened with my employees I would not be happy about how our customers were treated. I travel alot for work and this will not be a hotel on my list.

3  Thank 51AdamG
Adam E, Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear Be aware,

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience at our property and the lack of communication from on our end. I would like to reach out to you to discuss your stay so that I may try to correct it for you. Please contact me via email or my office phone. Again I am sorry for the confusion on the issues and look forward to speaking with you soon.

adam.emling@hyatt.com
850 483 5599 ext. 5501

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We love this chain and their rewards program. We always look for Hyatt Place Hotels to stay in when we travel. We were surprised when we pulled up to see that it is brand new. It is a beautiful hotel. I am not sure about the new bathroom redesign. It was beautiful but I miss that the sink was not outside of the restroom. It makes it harder to get ready when there are several people in the room. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was great as usual. The maid staff did not clean up the dirty dishes from my son's cookie the night before or remove my husbands dirty coffee cup. They also did not pick up the dirty towels or replace them. Knowing this chain and that it is a new facility I am sure they will work out the kinks! We will stay here again!

Room Tip: I prefer to stay at the end of the hall away from the elevator.
1  Thank keywestbrideAtlanta
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Hello keywestbrideAtlanta,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport! I am happy to hear that you are a Hyatt Gold Passport member and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I appreciate your comments about our hotel and apologize that housekeeping did not collect some items from your room. Being a new hotel we are consistently working out the kinks and striving to get better every day.

You knowledgeable customer feedback is very important us. I appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you soon on your next trip to Pensacola!

Safe travels,