Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$157
US$139
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$109
BestWestern.com
US$125
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$107
Very Good 4/5
All reviewspensacola airportgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolrecommend this hotelconvenient locationfront desk staffstaff was very friendlybusiness tripoatmealfresh fruitking bedone night staydefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areashuttlemall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Shuttle service doesn't start until 7am, runs on the half hour and the top of the hour until 7pm. The maintenance person serves as the driver, so if he is available after, never before, the hotel can set up for the shuttle to pick you up but that is not a guarantee. It took 20-25 minutes to walk casually with our bags to the airport at 6:15am and go through security, our flight left at 7:30am. We had a 15 work day prior and planning to have another, the last thing I wanted was a forced work out.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2015

Dear Margaret F,

Happy 2015! We hope your New Year is off to a great start and want to thank you personally for your previous feedback. Pleasant and safe travels to you and yours!

General Manger

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My family booked two rooms for two nights for a beach vacation in Pensacola. Hotel staff was very attentive in meeting all our requests for directions and etc. Rooms were large compared with other hotels we have stayed and clean. Breakfast area was large, no sense of 'too close for comfort' and there is a enclosed outdoor area that many families appear to enjoy. Food was good. Hotel is close to many eating places of every price and about 20 minutes to Pensacola Beach. No noise from planes and it was nice to see them taking off. Will choose this hotel again when visiting Pensacola, close enough to everything without being if the middle of the crowds, which for me is 'perfect'.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gale957
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Gale957,

Thank your for your stay with us and for your generous feedback! We find that our happiest customers are ones like you- ones that want to be conveniently located without the inconvenience of traffic caused by the large crowds. We're happy to now be your Pensacola "Home Away From Home" and we look forward to hosting your next trip here! Have a Happy Summer, and of course, safe travels!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Beautiful hotel with modern amenities. Front desk staff were pleasant, rooms a little small but very modern and clean. Breakfast area was larger than other Hyatt Place's I've staying in. Nice location too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Deebee18,

Thank you for your stay at yet another one of our Hyatt Place properties! We're grateful for your feedback and we hope to host your next Pensacola stay!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here four days last month and we were very comfortable. This is not where we usually stay and I am happy to now have another option in Pensacola. The room was clean and the front desk staff was very attentive. The free breakfast was better than most.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sjhb07

Dear Sjhb07,

Thank you for your stay! We're happy to provide you another option here in Pensacola and we hope to be the one to host your next trip here!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I am a real travel snob and prefer 5 star hotels with room service. A balcony overlooking a gorgeous beach doesn't hurt either! However these hotels can't be found everywhere. I had to overnight in Pensacola and I've stayed at a number of places even including a B & B. I decided to take a chance on the Hyatt Place because it was new and conveniently located at the airport. I couldn't have been more pleased. Other than the elevator moving a bit on the slow side which is not a big deal, it couldn't have been a better stay. I was very pleasantly surprised. Even though it was located at the airport it was very quiet and I didn't hear a single plane. I'm a "clean freak" and found it to be very clean. The check in was fast and the people at the front desk were very pleasant and even gave me an upgrade. I got in late, tired and hungry and grabbed a spinach salad from the frig in the hotel lobby. It was fresh and delicious. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. Perfect for a business trip or any quick trip in and out of Pensacola if you are looking for convenience and clean. Fancy its not...tasteful and clean it is. I didn't have time for breakfast so can't comment on that.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room away from the ice machine and elevators and thats what I got. I stay in so many hotels that I'm afraid I couldn't tell you the room #, but I'm sure there are plenty quiet rooms on each floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Rebecca B

Dear Rebecca317,

I'm quite pleased to know that your stay at our property turned out to be a great one! Our building is, in fact, sound proof, so many are often surprised when their sleep isn't interrupted by the sound of jets! I'm thankful that your experience at our property was a smooth one, especially after such a long trip! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to afford us some feedback! I will be passing your kind words on to my staff! We look forward to hosting your next visit to Pensacola!