“Brand new convenient hotel in Pensacola” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Pensacola

SpringHill Suites Pensacola
Ranked #8 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Greensboro
“Brand new convenient hotel in Pensacola”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Spent one night at a new SpringHill Suites in Pensacola. The staff was great, breakfast was hot and better than average, rooms were large and comfortable (european style). This hotel is located in a convenient part of Pensacola with several acceptable restaurant choices in the area. The only negative - no airport shuttle - would be a big benefit (I don't think any Pensacola hotels I researched had transportation). This hotel is located near PNS...

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor - I was very pleased.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Becky D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Hello!
Thank you for choosing theall new SpringHill Suites Pensacola! I enjoyed reading your nice compliment on our staff and our large and comfortable rooms!
It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed our Hot New Breakfast and found it better than average Although we do not have a shuttle, we are centrally located in Pensacola, so close to everything.
Again, thank you for staying with us, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Becky DeCesare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Joplin, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

We went to visit the beach but decided to stay in town because of rate differences. This hotel is crisp, clean, and friendly. We had a wonderful suite with the separate living/sleeping areas. The bathroom was amazing. My kids freaked out that there was a walk in closet. The staff was friendly and helpful. We needed directions to the beach and they printed them out for us instead of just giving us the turn left at the red barn story. We had a great stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfy and new. We didn't hear the others in the hotel at all.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank family4fun22
Dear Family4fun22,

Thank you for deciding to save and stay in town at the all new SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola! It is so nice to hear that you found our hotel clean, crisp, and friendly!

I am glad you enjoyed the new design on our amazing bathroom...and the walk-in closet in rooms with two beds is a nice touch!

I will be sure to share with the staff that you found the direction sheets very useful!

We hope to see you and the family again soon!

Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

I had the pleasure of spending a week at this hotel in September 2013. The hotel is brand new, fresh and very well maintained and decorated. We enjoyed the large room with separate living/sleeping areas. The bathroom is huge which is a plus when you are trying to get ready. My favorite part was the large closet. I thought it was great to have a space for all of our luggage. Hot breakfast daily, the only downside was that waffles were only available on the weekend. I would definitely stay here again!! Thanks!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Becky D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Hello Kimberely B!

Thank you so much for choosing the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola for your week long stay!
I am so glad you found us fresh and well-maintained! The large bathrooms and closets are very helpful for week long stays.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Orlando, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

I usually stay at Residence Inn or Courtyard when traveling for business but decided to give this new hotel a a chance since I have not stayed at a Springhill yet. It did not disappoint! The rooms were fantastically spacious and modern, wonderful bathrooms with enhanced mirrors and walk-in shower, great desk and seating area. Beds are very dreamy and I slept so well! I wanted to swipe the King topper (but didn't, promise), that's how nice the bed was! Also, full breakfast and coffee in the morning downstairs was plentiful and fresh. Special mention to all the housekeeping and engineering staff who always said hello and were pleasant. Thanks, I will return!

Room Tip: I always ask to be furthest from elevators so I can use stairwell and go right out to car.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Misseattle,

Thank you so much for the compliments! I am so happy to hear we did not disappoint you and agree our rooms are spacious and our beds are so comfortable!
Thanks again for trying us out...hopefully we see you again in the near future!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

This hotel just opened at the end of August 2013, so it is brand new. The hotel is very modern and my room and the bathroom were both very clean. The staff were all very nice and helpful with local directions. There is a nice gym and a pool which I was told was filled with salt water. I did not use the pool, but did use the gym. The breakfast had both hot and cold items to choose from. There are some shops (Penney's and Burlington) and a couple of eating places across the street (Cheddar's and Jimmy John's). There is a Walmart down the road too. The mall is also a short drive away. Unfortunately, there were some kids sports teams staying at the hotel while I was there and there was a lot of noise (above me and lots of slamming doors). I did not get a good night's sleep either night I was there and I would only stay at this location again if I knew in advance that no teams were staying there. Also keep in mind that there is no airport shuttle, so you really need a car or will have to pay for a cab to get to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Becky D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Greetings Debbiejo,

Thank you so much for your recent feedback for the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola. We enjoyed having you here with us and am so glad you found the hotel very modern and clean!

I will be sure to share with the staff you found them friendly and enjoyed our hot NEW breakfast!

I apologize for the noise from the other guests and not having a shuttle. I appreciate the feedback and am always working on improving!

Hope to see you again when you come to Pensacola!

Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I spent just more than 1 hour at the Springhill Suites on Creighton Road. I cannot wait to go back. Right after checking in, I logged onto the computer in the business center to check on a possible weather exception by United Airlines. A storm (Karen) had been on a hurricane watch. United finally waived change and fare fees, allowing me to get out of Pensacola on a 6:30 a.m. flight. The problem: I had a rental car to return, and the rental office did not open early enough to return the car in the morning. The second problem: Marriott properties in Pensacola (including Springhill) do not have airport shuttles. That meant I faced the stress (and expense) of taking a cab from the airport to the hotel after returning the rental car the night before, and then again in the morning to go from the hotel to the airport. Jane, the employee manning the front desk, made an offer I did not expect: If I could find availability at a hotel near the airport, she would check me out of the Springhill with no fees. I quickly found alternate lodging, returned the car that evening, got a free shuttle ride to the hotel and a free shuttle ride to the airport in the morning. Jane made my trip so much less stressful. Although I would encourage Marriott properties to reconsider the decision not to run complimentary shuttles, I will be back whenever I do not have early morning flights. You have made a loyal customer! Thank you :-)

Room Tip: Modern rooms, new hotel (as of 2013). Although the airport is something like 3 miles away, no Marrio...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Hello reliver05,

Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us! I am so glad Jane was able to take great care of you and you were able to get home!

We look forward to your next trip to Pensacola!

See you soon!

Abbeville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed two nights. great room .. clean nice decor, friendly staff. The room comes with wifi at no extra charge. It is a beautiful place and a good value. The breakfast bar is worth getting up to enjoy. The staff does a wonderful job preparing the food and having it available in time. Well prepared and well presented. We will stay here again, for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Becky D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Hello!

Thank you for choosing us for your hotel needs while in Pensacola! I am so pleased you found your stay with us to be enjoyable with a clean room, nice decor, and friendly staff! The great Hot breakfast is new for our brand and is delicious!
Hope to see you again in the near future!

Becky DeCesare
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area)
BEST WESTERN PLUS Blue Angel Inn
TownePlace Suites Pensacola
TownePlace Suites Pensacola
#16 of 63 in Pensacola
SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beac...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to SpringHill Suites Pensacola? Share your experiences!