SpringHill Suites Pensacola
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Pensacola(Pensacola)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelsliding doordesk areaoatmealgreat bedfavorite hoteldisney worldsofa bedlate checkrefrigerator and microwaveloved this hotelnext morningstaff was very friendlyminute drivestayed for one nightexcellent stayroom was spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Great Breakfast. Lots of choices for many dietary needs.
All the amenities makes being away from the office and home stress free.
The internet is fast.
The decor is very trendy and fun.
There are several restaurants in walking distance which is always nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Becky D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear travelinglizard2013,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so glad you stayed with us and found our Hot NEW Breakfast was great and met your dietary needs. I also agree our internet is fast!

Again, thank you for staying with us! Travel safe!

Warmest Regards,
Becky.DeCesare@marriott.com

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Spent one night at a new SpringHill Suites in Pensacola. The staff was great, breakfast was hot and better than average, rooms were large and comfortable (european style). This hotel is located in a convenient part of Pensacola with several acceptable restaurant choices in the area. The only negative - no airport shuttle - would be a big benefit (I don't think any Pensacola hotels I researched had transportation). This hotel is located near PNS...

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor - I was very pleased.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Becky D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Hello!
Thank you for choosing theall new SpringHill Suites Pensacola! I enjoyed reading your nice compliment on our staff and our large and comfortable rooms!
It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed our Hot New Breakfast and found it better than average Although we do not have a shuttle, we are centrally located in Pensacola, so close to everything.
Again, thank you for staying with us, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We went to visit the beach but decided to stay in town because of rate differences. This hotel is crisp, clean, and friendly. We had a wonderful suite with the separate living/sleeping areas. The bathroom was amazing. My kids freaked out that there was a walk in closet. The staff was friendly and helpful. We needed directions to the beach and they printed them out for us instead of just giving us the turn left at the red barn story. We had a great stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfy and new. We didn't hear the others in the hotel at all.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank family4fun22

Dear Family4fun22,

Thank you for deciding to save and stay in town at the all new SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola! It is so nice to hear that you found our hotel clean, crisp, and friendly!

I am glad you enjoyed the new design on our amazing bathroom...and the walk-in closet in rooms with two beds is a nice touch!

I will be sure to share with the staff that you found the direction sheets very useful!

We hope to see you and the family again soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I had the pleasure of spending a week at this hotel in September 2013. The hotel is brand new, fresh and very well maintained and decorated. We enjoyed the large room with separate living/sleeping areas. The bathroom is huge which is a plus when you are trying to get ready. My favorite part was the large closet. I thought it was great to have a space for all of our luggage. Hot breakfast daily, the only downside was that waffles were only available on the weekend. I would definitely stay here again!! Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Becky D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Hello Kimberely B!

Thank you so much for choosing the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola for your week long stay!
I am so glad you found us fresh and well-maintained! The large bathrooms and closets are very helpful for week long stays.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

becky.decesare@marriott.com

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I usually stay at Residence Inn or Courtyard when traveling for business but decided to give this new hotel a a chance since I have not stayed at a Springhill yet. It did not disappoint! The rooms were fantastically spacious and modern, wonderful bathrooms with enhanced mirrors and walk-in shower, great desk and seating area. Beds are very dreamy and I slept so well! I wanted to swipe the King topper (but didn't, promise), that's how nice the bed was! Also, full breakfast and coffee in the morning downstairs was plentiful and fresh. Special mention to all the housekeeping and engineering staff who always said hello and were pleasant. Thanks, I will return!

Room Tip: I always ask to be furthest from elevators so I can use stairwell and go right out to car.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Misseattle,

Thank you so much for the compliments! I am so happy to hear we did not disappoint you and agree our rooms are spacious and our beds are so comfortable!
Thanks again for trying us out...hopefully we see you again in the near future!

becky.decesare@marriott.com