“Great Stay”

Ranked #8 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Gainesville, Florida
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Love this hotel!! The rooms are spacious and the staff is incredibly friendly. One of the nights the hotel overbooked, but the front desk guy (Will) was super helpful to get us to their sister property next door for the night, free of charge. A+ service and will be staying here every time I am in Pensacola!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thanks for the review. I will definitely share your responce with our entire staff. Glad you enjoyed the hotel and that Will was able to help you out. Thanks again hope to see you in the future if you are back in this area.
Springhill Suites by Marriott, Pensacola FL

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Sarasota
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Spring hill suites offer very good value for money, and this hotel is no exception. Large modern comfortable room and a decent breakfast. Close to I10, but not to the beach. Across the street from a shopping mall.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the room and breakfast. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Thanks again.
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Every time I stay at a Springhill property I like them more and more. My check-in was wonderful, the female clerk was very inviting and answered all my questions without hesitating. The room was excellent, everything was in perfect order, and clean. The bed was perfect. The next morning the breakfast was very good in taste and appearance. The breakfast attendant even came over to my table and inquired as to how I liked it and if she could get me anything else. I loved my stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Eaglemapper
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
I'm so glad you had a great stay and that our staff was accomodating. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I will share your comments with our entire staff. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us.
Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was the third hotel my family stayed in during a 10-day Spring Break trip through Florida, and it was the absolute BEST. Beautiful property in a convenient location. It is actually a bit secluded even though it is surrounded by a mall and close to I-10. Lots of food, shopping and entertainment choices nearby.
Terrific breakfast; large, clean rooms; courteous housekeepers and informative front desk staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our three days of rest at this top-notch Springhill Suites. (PS: My kids think this hotel has the "coolest room keys, ever!")

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your review. It tickled the whole staff the your children thought these were "the coolest rooms ever". Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you in the future.
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We came upon this hotel after traveling with 3 kids towards our destination.. What a wonderful, beautiful place to stay! We wished we would have been able to stay longer. The hotel is gorgeous, brand new furnishings! Absolutely wonderful staff. Breakfast was perfect and the price was amazing! By far one of our greatest hotel stays ever! Will come back!

Stayed April 2014
We wished you could have stayed longer as well. Thanks so much for the review and thanks for choosing to stay with us.
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My vehicle was broken into during my stay in Pensacola and I needed to move hotels. I came to the Springhill Suites and Nancy (customer service) was my knight in shining armor. I was awaiting my refund from the previous hotel and they were able to hold off on the 2-week charge until I received my refund. The general manager (Shane) did everything in his power to ensure my stay and financial situation were the best they could be. I am grateful for their help!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Nathan M
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We are glad we could be of any help. Regardless of the reason that brought you to us we are definitely appreciative that you chose to stay with us. Thanks again.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel staff were awesome and truly made our 20th anniversary special. Thank you all!! The room was spectacular with ocean view. The food was delicious. Kudos to all. The folks at the front desk were able to make the last minute changes required of my sweetheart without hesitation. A feat even I cannot accomplish.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and that you had a great anniversary. Unfortunately, as much as I'd have wanted you to stay with us, it sounds like you stayed at the Springhill Suites by Marriott on Pensacola Beach. Regardless, I'm very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay and anniversary.
Springhill Suites by Marriott, Pensacola FL
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pe...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#11 of 65 in Pensacola
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy

Been to SpringHill Suites Pensacola? Share your experiences!