“Great hotel!”

Ranked #8 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great stay at Springhill Suites. Very clean. Very friendly staff. Great room layout. Comfortable. I wish we could have stayed longer. Really cool outdoor firepit area and lobby sitting area. If I were to nitpick the only thing I would suggest is to up the quality of the free breakfast. The breakfast was ok ish. Everything else was wonderful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lynn A
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. If your back in the area let me know what you would like during our breakfast and I'll try my best and get it. We try and change our breakfast up daily where the hot items are concerned and on the weekends we add belgian waffles to the mix. Thanks again for chosing to stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you here.
Springhill Suites by Marriott, Pensacola FL

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am a very tough person to impress when it comes to hotels - this SpringHill Suites exceeded my expectations: very clean, great mattress, modern decor, clean bathroom (huge plus!). Hotel staff upon check-in were great - lots of info on local restaurants and really knew the area. Very close to Pensacola Airport and Perdido Key beaches and amenities. Definitely check out the Oyster Bar and ask for their speciality drink: Miami Vice (combo pina colada and strawberry daiquiri - great thirst-quencher!).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Darlene S
Thanks so much for the wonderful review. I will share it with our entire staff. It was a pleasure to have you here. Thanks for choosing to stay with us.
La Luz, New Mexico
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I traveled 7620 miles over the month of May and this hotel gets the prize for best value and cleanest, most updated room of all the places I stayed in across the USA (I traveled through 24 states). The decor was beautiful and updated, it had a nice office/living room area as you enter the room along with a small "kitchen" area with a refrigerator and coffee maker. The bathroom was very clean, and there was even a walk-in closet at the end of the room. The beds (two queens) were very comfortable. Parking was free and well lit (I noticed because we had to get on the road at 4 in the morning) and accomodated the trailer I was hauling at that point in my trip. This hotel was also easily accessed from the highway I was traveling on (I-10). I highly recommend this hotel. Note: I didn't comment on the restaurant nor the room service only because I didn't get the chance to make use of either of those services.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank KMinNM
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Wow! Thanks for such a great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the hotel. Hopefully, we will see you again in the future and you'll be able to enjoy our breakfast as well. Thanks for choosing to stay with us.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with friend and son. Got 2 rooms. Shower's good, bathroom sink is small, walk in closet works, room divider is attractive but doesn't do the trick for nighttime privacy while another sleeps. Beds are comfy.

Internet is problem free, breakfast rocks, and fitness center has enough machines to not have to wait.

Location's ideal, with plenty of dining opportunities. Picture on TV is sharp and clear.

Not crazy 'bout $159/night, but the quality is there. Would I stay again? I'd probably shop around first. But admittedly I'm a cheapskate.

Enjoy your stay. I think you will.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank HerrP
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you so much for the review. During our summer months we try to be competitive with other like hotels in our area, We actually recommend comparing us to like hotels. You may be surprised. Thank you again for the great review. It was definitely a pleasure to have you stay with us.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

"Wow"! That was our first reaction on opening the door to the king suite at this Marriott property in Pensacola. The decor was stunning throughout. A decorator's delight. However, on closer examination, not something designed for a family, or even a couple staying one night. For the businessman spending a few days? Perfect! One sink in the bath, minimum counter space, A room divider which serves as a work space, sofa and well-equipped kitchen. However,….if you are in a hurry to enjoy a little toddy on your arrival, bring your own ice. There is no ice machine anywhere in the hotel. We were assured that once the ice maker in the fridge was turned on, it would begin producing cubes in just ten minutes. Which it did. Two. One for me and one for my wife. Fortunately the desk clerk was kind enough to provide us an adequate supply. This appears to be the policy of Marriott, since we encountered the same thing two years at a similar property in Arkansas. So if you are traveling alone, a great place to stay. Otherwise, you might be better off at a Courtyard.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for the nice comments about our decor. I'm so sorry you did not find our ice machines. They are located on every floor near our elevators and the first floor near the east side door. Our rooms with two queen bed actually have a little more counter space in our bathrooms so that families will a little more space. Also, our rooms with two queen beds have a walk-in closet so that families have a little more storage space as well. If you are every back in the area it would be my pleasure to show you a room with two queen beds. Thanks again for the review and choosing to stay with us.
Forest, MS
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Springhill Suites have the most modern rooms of any chain hotel I've stayed in. The bed was great. Thick mattress provided a great nights sleep. The bathroom is top notch. Very Very Clean. Breakfast Buffett is included with room price. Food was hot and pretty decent to be hotel fare. Overall, the best place to stay in Pensacola.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for the review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

VERY NICE HOTEL!!! After a phone call to make arrangements- we booked 5 rooms for 30 nights. This hotel is new, its comfortable, convenient to shopping and Avis. There are plenty of restaurant's close by, easy off easy on the interstate. NAS Pensacola is within 25 minutes, gulf breeze is 15 mins. Most of all the hotel management is easy to work with!!!!! SUPERIOR the staff is great and worked hard to make our stay comfortable. Special thanks to Jackie, Olivia, Will who worked hard to make us welcome and our stay comfortable. thanks to Sean and Billy who made room for our team -even when bookings were tight. great stay. Will be here another 10 days and will update this post from home.

Room Tip: while very very comfortable anywhere, think about staying on the upper floors, on the weekends ther...