“Clean and modern”

Ranked #8 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Fort Myers, Florida
“Clean and modern”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel felt new. Very clean and spacious rooms with a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast was satisfying, with a lot of variety. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank debupkes
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure for us to have you with us. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us.
Shane Aldridge,General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Sarasota
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed while visiting our son in the Navy. A little hike from the Pensacola Navy Base, however it was not a bad drive. Hotel is new and modern. Check In was not the most prompt or professional, although when we arrived in our room it was spacious and clean. By the next AM we did realize the walls are paper thin and you can hear lots of noise in the hallway, so requested another room away from the reception desk and it was better. We found a lot of different types of restaurants to dine at and convenient to a lot of stores around. The breakfast area is filled with a lot of business travelers in the AM, so you might want to get there early to be sure you get the full buffet and it is not all picked over:) Not a bad hotel for the price.

Room Tip: stay away from the common doors in the hallway.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank IndySarasota
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so sorry that you were disturbed by other guests. Please call me personally in the future and I'll make sure you have a room away from the corridor access. Thank you again for letting me know about the issue you faced. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope to see you again in the future.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Just got back from a stay at this hotel. I have to say it was a super hotel. I booked based on the reviews of others and have to say that the high praises were accurate.

For starters the hotel was very clean and had a modern feel to it. The room was larger than expected and had a couch and chair, desk, refrig and microwave. It was great because we could sit on the couch and felt like we were in a little studio. Much nicer than having to sit on the bed if we wanted to watch a video or eat in.

The staff was very nice and friendly. They also had a very nice complimentary breakfast with a nice assortment of cereals, oatmeal, eggs, grits, sausage, yogurt, fruit and more. Much more than you will get at other hotels that is for sure.

Room was quiet which is very important to me. Oh yeah, the bed also was comfy and not sagging which I HATE.

Finally, the location was convenient as we only had a 15 minute or so drive to the beach which was not bad at all and it was great saving $$$ by not staying on the island.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank stmcgarret
Wow! Thanks for the great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the room and breakfast. I've already shared your review with our staff. Again, Thank you so much for staying with us.
Springhill Suites by Marriott, Pensacola Florida
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

My stay was great. I was there for about two days. The location is great. Everywhere I needed to go was only minutes away. The room was very clean and updated. The staff was exceptional. I would recommend this property to anyone traveling to Pensacola.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank KCB1002
Thanks so much for the great review. Can't wait to share it with my staff. It was a pleasure having you here at the hotel. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.
Stavanger, Norway
Reviewed 23 June 2014

When we arrived the hotel there had been a hick up with our reservation, so we became pretty worried. But the situation was beautifully handled by Billy G. and the reception team, who quickly got us settled into a very nice room, promising to sort the problem and making sure we would only be charged the promised rate.

This hotel is top notch amongst the Springhill properties we have visited, and the rooms seem to be just a little bit bigger than average. And, the shower is fantastic!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Arnt78
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad that Billy was able to help you. I am very fortunate to be able to work with him and the rest of the staff. Thanks again for hoosing to stay with us.
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Whoever manages this place takes great pride in doing so. The cleanliness of this establishment goes over and beyond from the time you walk in till the time you walk out! Great large rooms that pleasantly surprises. With that being said, the noise factor will keep me from coming back. Whoever constructed the rooms failed miserably at insulating the rooms to filter the noise from hallway and from the room above yours. Woken at 5am from what sounded like an elephant walking in the room above mine. Then starting around 6 I heard every door that opened and closed and every conversation that happened in the hallway on my floor. I finally said, "hush" and the voices stopped followed by laughter which means, those in the hallway have no problem hearing what's going on in my room:/

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank kathycalvert
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I will share your comments about the room and the compliment about our cleanliness with our entire staff. I'm so sorry you were distubed by other guests. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of assistance in informing another guests that they may be a little too loud. We definitely want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great stay at Springhill Suites. Very clean. Very friendly staff. Great room layout. Comfortable. I wish we could have stayed longer. Really cool outdoor firepit area and lobby sitting area. If I were to nitpick the only thing I would suggest is to up the quality of the free breakfast. The breakfast was ok ish. Everything else was wonderful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lynn A
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. If your back in the area let me know what you would like during our breakfast and I'll try my best and get it. We try and change our breakfast up daily where the hot items are concerned and on the weekends we add belgian waffles to the mix. Thanks again for chosing to stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you here.
Springhill Suites by Marriott, Pensacola FL
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
TownePlace Suites Pensacola
TownePlace Suites Pensacola
#17 of 65 in Pensacola
SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beac...
#4 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#12 of 65 in Pensacola

Been to SpringHill Suites Pensacola? Share your experiences!