“Great Hotel”

SpringHill Suites Pensacola
Ranked #8 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed here for one night in July and were very impressed. The hotel was modern, very clean and the saltwater pool was phenomenal (and open late)! We would definitely stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank BBCA219
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thanks for the great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope we will see you in the near future. Thanks again for the review and thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Wow! What a nice surprise. This newer and ultra modern hotel is outstanding in alll areas. Located in a quiet area near a mall. But, the staff is the best and has super attitudes. This group of staff can't be beat

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank hcrtex
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you so much for the great review. I'll definitely make sure to share it with the entire staff. Thanks again for the review and choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night only on our way to orlando. a new building and updated decoration. Staffs are great and friendly. Love the breakfast area and menu. We took the double bed room and it's BIG. Love the bathroom so much. Very neat and updated. But carpet near mini bar wasn't clean enough. And also the bed sheet a bit smelly. It's clean but i don't know why it doesn't have fresh smell. I don't know if it's happen with other room.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Oke K
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope you had a safe trip Orlando. Thanks again for the review and thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Springhll Suites by Marriott, Pensacola FL

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

After driving from Houston, TX, we decided to stop in Pensacola, FL, before heading to Orlando, FL. We used our free night with our Marriott rewards! Our stay was great! The lady in the front was very helpful and friendly! She told us everything that was going on in the area! She suggested we go to Pensacola Beach and since it was a Tuesday night, they had there weekly concert on beach. The beach wasn't that far of a drive (20 minutes). The free wifi was fast and nice to have. We booked 2 double beds with a sofa-bed, perfect for a family of 6. Another great thing about Marriott is they a re very accommodating with a family of 6 in one room! Lastly before checking out the continental breakfast was great with eggs and sausage, oatmeal, cereal, fruits, coffee, yogurt, and much more! Wonderful stay!

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank John S

I'm so glad you had a wonderful stay. I hope you enjoyed the beach as well. It was definitely a pleasure having you stay with us. Thanks again for the review and choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Oh, my goodness. The hotel is more than aware of my impending review, since I had to speak to them twice the evening we stayed and then further complained the next morning before we checked out. This hotel has problems. I don't know if it was just poorly constructed without some recourse to fix it, or if the room in which we stayed was just uniquely horrible. We were on the first floor, relatively close to the lobby, in a room with two beds and a little living area. Great setup, great look, comfortable room, beautiful hotel, and great staff. For ONLY these 5 reasons can I give it a 2-star review, and I'm usually generous with my reviews. We could hear everything. If someone whispered in the hall, we could hear it. The room above us, we later learned, had four people staying in it, and we could hear every move they made. We knew every time they went to the bathroom. We knew when someone was taking a shower. It sounded as if the walls were going to cave in on us, it was SO loud. We had a 10-hour drive the next day, and none of us slept. I spent $175 to not sleep in my nice and comfortable hotel room. Having never had an actual problem with a Marriott hotel, I was absolutely floored. I talked to the staff multiple times. The hotel was completely booked, so they couldn't move us. All they could offer were apologies and, if possible, extra points on my account. There is another Marriott hotel in (practically) the same parking lot, and I've stayed at that hotel, too. Of the two, I recommend the Courtyard over Springhill Suites.

Room Tip: Maybe it's better on the highest floor?
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank femaleboxer
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

femaleboxer,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced by noise from other guests. Please know that I will investigate this matter further. I know that when basic expectations are not delivered it can be disturbing. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. My goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience if you choose to stay with us again.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. Please do not hesitate to call me and I will do my best to find you a quiet room in our hotel.

Shane Aldridge
SpringHill Suites Pensacola

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My family and I stayed at the Springhill Suites in Pensacola the weekend of Aug 2-4, 2014. We had a wonderful stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Check-in was very quick and smooth. Once arriving in our room, we were very pleased, the room was spacious and clean. The breakfast buffet was awesome! We will definitly be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank The-Forets

I'm so glad you had a great weekend. Thanks you so much for the review and choosing to stay with us. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Customer service was excellent, and the rooms were spectacular. Being that this is a new hotel, everything was spotless. I loved how big our restroom was as well as the size of the room. I don't think there's one thing I can say that is negative about this hotel. It is located to several great stores as well as restaurants. One things for sure, I'll be coming back for more!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ascencio

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was definitely our pleasure to have you here at the hotel. Thanks again for the review and choosing to stay with us.