“Super staff!”

Dog House Deli
Ranked #75 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We stopped in for a lighter lunch than we had yesterday. The kielbasa was good, just right for the appetite. What was best was the friendly staff at the counter and so much so, that when my friend realized she had left her camera there a quick phone call confirmed it was safe and when I returned to find them extremely busy, the camera was returned without a wait. Thanks so much!!!

There are newer reviews for Dog House Deli

Reviewed 23 September 2013

What you would expect from a premium hotdog. Great flavor with a snap!!! We visited the Pensacola Beach location and as you would expect it was crowded on a summer weekend. The line moved fast and the dogs were worth the wait

Reviewed 16 August 2013

This place was an amazing find! We happened upon it while looking for somewhere to eat breakfast that wouldn't serve it in a bag. The food was amazing. I had grits and a BLT. My kids had French Toast bites. It took forever to get our food, but it was worth the wait. Since it was bar style seating with an approximate 35-40 minute wait for breakfast food and no drink refills, payment at a register, and still a pretty hefty bill- I wasn't sure how to tip. I handed the server some money which she immediately shoved in a jar and turned to her coworker and said "It must have been awful" to which he replied "Terrible". I sent my daughter back to the tip jar with another $5 but this experience made me uncomfortable and kept us from returning for lunch. The food was very good however.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Our kids saw the hot dog photo stand up outside and begged to go here. I am not a hot dog fan so I wasn't expecting much. I tried the Chicago Dog and it was fantastic. Service was awesome. The 'cook' makes your dog as you tell him what you want. Good value too, you just pay for the dog and all the toppings are free. There are lots of suggested topping combos. One of the kids decided to try the peanut butter and banana dog and even that one was pretty good. The Louisiana chips they have are really good. You must try the banana pudding! We were so impressed we went back a second time.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My mom and I walked over from Historic Downtown Pensacola. It is a little bit of a walk, but well worth it! Prices were fair and the food was yummy! We both had regular sized hot dogs, sodas and nachos. The service was VERY friendly.
The place is small but CLEAN. We really enjoyed ourselves!