“Everything on the menu sounds delicious!!!”
Review of Pot Roast & Pinot

Pot Roast & Pinot
Reserve with OpenTable
Pot Roast & Pinot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 695 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Diner, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was my first time visiting Pot Roast and Pinot. The service was great and everyone who worked there was very friendly and helpful. I don't know anything about wine and our waiter made a suggestion, then brought me a sample to see if I liked it. The wine was more expensive than my meal, but delicious. We got a mini bucket of "lobster/butter/Parmesan" popcorn, which was delicious. There was a variety of options on the menu, for the hungry and less hungry. There were plenty of meatless options as well (I'm not a vegetarian but I love veggies). I got the roasted vegetables, which was perfect because I wasn't that hungry. They were amazing! My friend got the "fish and chips", which is actually fried gator. That was also very good. We split the mousse after our meals. Overall, a very nice, quirky place to dine, and if you're not drinking then your bill won't be too bad.

2  Thank Madleighhoward

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This restaurant is very unassuming from the outside. Once you step inside however, you are greeted with a friendly staff. Max, the general mgr. is available and informative. I ordered the pot roast which took me back to my grandmother's cooking. Delicious and wow! what a portion. Our waitress was Lizzy who is excellent at describing the menu and is efficient and fun. Pot Roast and Pinot is on our restaurant list of regulars.

1  Thank jan m
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Today was my second time eating at pot roast and Pinot! It is so so good! It is not your average restaurant! It is very unique!! They had a grilled chicken sandwich that was superb but somehow they took it off of the menu so the waitress was very sweet and made a custom sandwich specially for me :) it was amazing. My husband had the philly cheese steak it was very tender! (Very big portion too!! He can eat!) we loved everything so we decided to get the mousee desert that was five dollars.. Wowee was it good!! I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I went here with a couple friends for dinner and drinks and loved it! I had the Brie and fig grilled cheese- amazing and a flight of wine. Another person in my group had lobster Mac and cheese. Also very good. Our waitress, Lizzie, took great care of us and had great recommendations. We also had the s'mores and creme brûlée dessert. A perfect finish. I would definitely recommend checking this place out!

1  Thank Jennifer R
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Oh my gosh, everything we had/shared was outstanding: roasted veggies were over the top, THE best chicken and waffles, my grilled cheese ( with Brie and figs) was great. We shared 3 appetizers that were wonderful! Go with a group and try everything!!! The key lime pie was the best I have ever eaten and that is saying a lot!!!!!