“Fabulous Dining Experience & Gluten free!!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #317 of 691 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was vacationing with my daughter and two grandchildren who have to eat gluten-free because of Celiac disease. The waitress (believe her name was Dee) was absolutely amazing and made sure we had a wonderful meal and experience. She made every effort to make us feel special and comfortable and gave it her personal attention so that we could be confident that the food was celiac safe. The meal was fabulous and I would definitely return there any time I can.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Despite it's a chain this place is easy to recommend. Food is very nice but I can't see why it should be australian and not american. Rips were really nice and the steak was very good as well. Service is good.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The staff was fantastic! My steak however, was tough. I sent it back and another was cooked to perfection. Not only did I have my baked potato that came with my meal, they brought me another potato AND a bowl of potato soup. WOAH! Too much food! A bit more training on how to sear a steak may help.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Outback used to be a good, albeit a chain, steakhouse. We gave them a second chance to redeem themselves after a disappointing meal a few months ago. This time around was just as bad as the last time we ate there. The menu has changed, and offers fewer choices. The portions are smaller and the prices higher. The food wasn't worth the money.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My lady friend's steak was just slightly underdone for her taste. Quickly corrected. Everything tip top as always. We go here frequently.