“Nice, but pricey”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Nice, but pricey”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Grand RE-opening was earlier this summer, so I thought I'd see how much things have changed. Very nice new store, much bigger than the old, more parking which is a good thing, has the same great organic, vegan, gluten free EXPENSIVE items. Wonderful deli/hot food bar section, more to choose from, nice customer service. Very close to work downtown, so if you wanna just grab a quick lunch from the deli section or a hot lunch like meat loaf, it's a nice alternative besides fast food. Im glad they're back. I don't make it a habit of shopping here because I cant afford to buy into the whole farm to table grain- fed concept, but for those who do will like the new spot.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank tiff21x

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Your one stop shop for NONGMO”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Practically the only place I shop for all my NONGMO, organic & supplement needs. Their deli is fantastic!! They are currently expanding & I'm excited about that. OMG, how can I forget that they have ground bison & buffalo hot dogs! I actually look forward to doing my grocery shopping here each week. The cashiers are very friendly. Did I mention that they have a section where you can mix your on spices/herbs? That's very cool. Oh and the offer different classes too.

Visited August 2013