“Consistently Good Food!!!”

Ranked #22 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We have visited Hub Stacey's multiple times. The food is consistently good. This is our go to place for good food! And, I have to give our server Greg a plug, this guy is just AWESOME!!! Greg is a very bright guy, personable, and his service is impeccable. You just can't beat this place, many of the items on the menu are homemade and delicious, we've NEVER had anything that wasn't good!

1  Thank Prr8hdpednurse

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for the first time for lunch. Atmosphere was the first thing I noticed. You can choose to sit inside, outside upstairs or outside in the back on several picnic tables. You may also bring your leashed pet as a few folks did today. The wings came highly recommended and they didn't disappoint. Delicious. My husband chose one of their many sandwiches and he was quite happy. I chose the Mexican salad & it was fresh, tasty and quite filling. Help is very friendly & accommodating. Prices were reasonable considering the portion sizes of everything I saw my friends indulging in. This location is situated in the woods which surely added to the laid back but very enjoyable lunch. Wish I had found this restaurant sooner!!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I haven't tried everything but I have come close and I haven't been disappointed. The only issue is that the inside eating area smells like smoke, such a shame with such good food.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The karaoke is super fun there. High energy local bar. It's not a fancy place, just good drinks and really nice servers. Super fun laid back spot. I'd go back again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We had a group of 7 on July 6th, got there right around 6pm and there was seating inside available. Glad we got there early, since by 7 it was full. I'm not a fan of trying to eat dinner with folks while live music is playing so I appreciated that the music is primarily in the outdoor eating section so we could still have a conversation.

We all got sandwiches and burgers and everyone loved them. My daughter didn't care for the spinach artichoke dip (very bland) and they happily returned it and she got wings instead (which were fabulous). Price was very reasonable, and a half sandwich is PLENTY unless you're starving and have a BIG appetite.

We will certainly go back next year during our annual beach trip to Perdido Key.