“very nice dinner!”

Ranked #154 of 677 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 November 2013

went here as a party of 4, doesnt look like much on the outside, but their food and service speaks for itself. they give complimentary nachos, and it seems a house made salsa. we all got something different, and everything was great. waiter was pleasently attentive, and didnt forget a thing, or mix up any of the order (first I experienced on this trip). when I walked out after eating I dont know how I walked past a very nice little outdoor patio on the way in, with a nice fountain in the middle. prices were nice. beer array was very good. I would go back here without a second though, but I would definitely sit outside near the fountain next time.

There are newer reviews for Vallarta Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Always good....prices reasonable....good margarita s....mango is best and not outrageous.....ask for the cheese dip with the chips!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Fast Friendly Service. Great Margarita specials. Standard food fare. Good cheese dip. Eat there regularly with friends and family.

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We had spent the most part of the day on the beach and was ready to eat and drink lot of fluids. We seen this place and turned around cause we all love Mexican food and went back, thier sign said buy one meal get one half off so we thought that was a very good deal since there is six of us in the family. We was seated, all by ourselfs in the front part of the resurant where everyone coneing and going comes right by, which was rather tight, but anyway, then we realize that drink refills are limited to just 1 refill, the food wasn't all that bad, just not what we are accustom to. I had to ask them about the special on the sign and they said they would adjust it @ the register, and apparently they meant that was only good for one meal only, not for three, that is OK, I know I don't live there and so wouldn't be back and more than likely there isn't many locals there either. Overall, it was just OK.

Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

The setting is certainly not fancy. Pretty basic, in fact. The menu is extensive, with many traditional Mexican options. Chips & salsa are good. Definitely order a large Draft beer. It's likely you will have only one! The prices are reasonable.