“Great welcome after long trip.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Ranked #5 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
orladno, fl
“Great welcome after long trip.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My pastor and his family are Filipino and were my guests on thier way to Louisiana. After a long drive they were warmly greated and they found the rooms extremely clean and comfortable. After a good night's sleep, they enjoyed thier breakfast and were delighted with thier stay. To them it was like staying at a 5 star hotel. The staff made them feel right at home.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My friends and I were just passing through and needed a place to stay. The reservation process was a breeze and the staff that welcomed us what wonderful. Many times when I travel, I am apprehensive about hotels in cities that I have not visited before. I never know if the hotel is situated in a "bad" part of town. I was pleasantly surprised that this hotel was right off the highway for easy locating, situated in a nice part of town with recognizable stores in the immediate area, and situated in a relatively sheltered spot to so that traffic noise was not a factor. It was a win-win situation after a long day. Although we were not able to visit the beach, the staff informed me that is was less than 25 minutes away and a straight shot down the road. All this for about $100 was a great deal for us.

Room Tip: This hotel consistently offers queen size beds in the rooms. My husband is 6'3" and a "...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Ypsilanti, Michigan
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Good friendly helpful service at the front desk. Housekeeping was on point with refreshed rooms so after a steamy Florida day the rooms are inviting. Breakfast was good especially if you beat the crowd. A special thanks to Lorene and other staffers for keeping the food fresh and hot and the area clean.

• Stayed June 2014
Arlington, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff were welcoming, pleasant and helpful. We were presented three room keys, one for each of the occupants without asking. Our request for no maid service was honored by friendly and helpful employee who provided us with clean towels with a smile. The breakfast good. The location superb. Everything was clean and tidy. No problems at all. I will return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The comfy beds at this Hampton, combined with the lovely lady at the front desk made this stay wonderful. I would definitely stay here on my next trip! I also enjoyed the pool, the breakfast and the convenience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I was in pensacola for business and stayed here for 4 nights. Really enjoyed the staff and rooms were great. Breakfast was good and everyone was really friendly. It is great for the business traveler. Nice fitness center and pool if you like one.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Birmingham, United States
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Upon arrival, noticed how well kept the grounds were, the lobby was spotless, the front desk clerk was friendly and helpful. Room was an excellent value, only wish I had time for the pool. Location seems safe and secure, walked to supper and no one looked at me like I was crazy, or looked shocked when I made it back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Travellers also viewed these Pensacola hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
SpringHill Suites Pensacola
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn
Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza

Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Address: 7050 Plantation Rd, Pensacola, FL 32504-6330
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
#4 Family Hotel in Pensacola
#5 Romantic Hotel in Pensacola
#6 Business Hotel in Pensacola
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza 2.5*
Our Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall hotel boasts an ideal location in the charming coastal village and thriving resort of Pensacola, Florida. Minutes from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida, you can explore Gulf Islands National Seashore, Pensacola Beach, and over fifty miles of pristine white shores. Enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our hotel in Pensacola, Florida and start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast and famous waffles. Catch up with work in our free business center or host a meeting or gathering for up to 30 people in our meeting space. Work out in our fitness center, enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool or visit the beautiful sandy shores of Pensacola Beach. Retire to a comfy guest room featuring an HDTV and free high-speed wireless internet access and get some rest on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall Hotel Pensacola