Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Ranked #4 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Jacksonville,Fl
“Very relaxing stay”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The really nice thing is that this hotel unlike so many others washes the duvet covers after each and every stay. The are spotless white and smell so clean. The hotel is clean and quiet and offers a nice breakfast.
The staff are polite and efficient . Next door you will find a mall!

Room Tip: two queen beds = no sofa. King comes with sofa
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Houston, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Spent the night in Pensacola on our way home from Orlando to Houston. Room was very comfortable and the staff were very helpful. This hotel has complimentary rollaway or packnplays for your children. We found these very useful with our toddlers. Helped us sleep comfortably and not worry about the baby falling off the bed or being smothered between us.

Byron, GA, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I must say again that Sharron, at the front desk, was a wonderful employee and so helpful with our check-out. We had our 9 year old granddaughter with us to visit family and friends. We had a suite, which was a large and comfortable room. We also had the best breakfast that we've ever had at a hotel. Yes, we will stay with you again!

Gulfport
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was there for a business meeting the next day and my room was next to the laundry! I had no sleep at all. Just don't accept a rom near where the workers are. And they need more waffle makers. The volume of guests does not accommodate the one waffle maker so I had to bypass breakfast. But everything was clean and the staff was nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Portsmouth, Hampshire
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Just Very Good

The staff were lovely, the hotel was clean, the rooms lovely and the breakfast was great.

All in all exactly what you would expect from a Hampton Inn

Bad weather so we went shopping and had a meal then came back and chilled in the room. Could not complain about a thing

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Hello! I just stayed here a few days ago. The room I had smelled very bad when you walked in the first part of the room. We tried to air it out by leaving the door open. Then, we tried for awhile to turn the AC way down to try to air out the smell.

Then, in about an hour or so later, we went to the Front Desk and told them about the odor. The front desk lady, Ashley, snet this lady to check out the room. She came back and said it did not smell.

They said they would not move us. We had to live with it. We went back up to the room. She had sprayed disinfectant. So, obviously, there was a smell. She tried to coner up with the disinfectant.

This is very bad management and I am also going to mail a review to the company.

We do not like being lied to. Please check out other hotels in this area. There are a lot at thei exit.

They should not get people to stay there. I hope you check out other hotels. Also, this hotel was not the cheapest and I have stayed at many Hamptons across the country.
I am a Hiltons Honors member.

Room Tip: Go to an other hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pt32127
lbateamS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
We apologize for the unpleasant smell you encountered and appreciate your feedback. We regret that this was not completely addressed to your satisfaction and we've shared your experience with the appropriate members of our team. Please feel free to contact us directly so we can speak with you in more detail.

Kind regards,
Sarah Hughes
Warner Robins, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This Hampton had all the expected amenities and was a bit less expensive than other hotels in the area. I don't know why they want at least 200 characters for this review, if it can be said in fewer. We'll probably stay again if the price stays better than other hotels in this area.