Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10
Ranked #20 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 29 November 2011

This hotel is in great need of an upgrade. The rooms look old and shabby. Our first room had a leak in the toilet, so we turned it down. We were given another room with a very dark bathroom, light bulbs missing on the side tables. We stayed only for one night, of really terrible sleep since the walls are as thin as paper. If you are tired, this is not the place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 November 2011

This hotel was comfortable, very clean, quiet and overall just right. The beds were comfortable, breakfast was fine and noise was low. All of the people were friendly and helpful. Location was great - just off of the highway and close to several restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KSKat
pnsfl, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2011

Thank you so much for your words of kindness.I have passed along your review to the all department and to they are all very excited to hear your review. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will see you again soon. We all look forward to the chance to serve you in the future. At your service,Raj Patel. GM.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed at Holiday Inn Expess in August of 2011. We didn't know what to expect however the staff was great. Very helpful and easy to talk to. The building and all of the inside (resturant) was as good as it gets. Will be planning my next trip .... soon

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
pnsfl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2011

Thank you so much for posting a review for us. We are glad to have the feedback as it tells us what we are doing right and wrong. I am glad you found our hotel to be an excellent service and you enjoy your stay. We certainly appreciate you making the decision to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,Pensacola WI-10.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

The reservation experience: I reserved rooms online for my husband, his sister and cousin at the Loblolly Holiday Inn Express. This was for a family funeral--a difficult time--so it was important that there be no issues when they got there. I made the first reservation very easily using the Holiday Inn website. For some reason, when I made the second reservation, the webpage switched to Hotels.com. Being in a hurry, I didn't notice this until I got two different e-mail confirmations. The e-mail from Holiday Inn looked completely normal. The Hotel.com thing looked a little odd. It didn't list the occupants correctly for the sister and cousin's room. The rates were the same. I telephoned the Loblolly Inn to clarify. The manager, Loretta, was very helpful. She explained that Hotels.com is a pre-paid arrangement--which may explain the issue another reviewer cited. Loretta smoothed the way. The very next day, we found out that they would need the rooms for an additional night. This time, I called the Holiday Inn directly. The front desk person added the nights to the reservation instantly. The lessons I learned: Be careful about the weird switch when you reserve more than one room. Or, just call the hotel directly. You may get the same rate.

The stay: My husband reported that hotel staff were very nice and helpful. The rooms were comfy and clean. The complimentary breakfast was quite good. The hotel was very convenient to everything they needed.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pensacola w I-10 when a guest takes time out of there busy day to write a review about our hotel. The staff and I are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We know you have a choice of where to stay when traveling to the Pensacola area and we are glad you chose to stay with us. We look forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

My name is Doshia and I arrived at the Holiday Inn Express late Wednesday evening. I was greeted by Ashley, the front desk girl. She had a beautiful, welcoming smile and welcomed me upon arrival. She talked with me about some issues I was having which was the reason for my travels. We shared some common experiences which is always nice. She put me on the top floor and said thats where it was the quitest. SHE WAS RIGHT! I enjoyed my stay and I although this was my first time staying at the Holiday Inn Express it wont be the last. ASHLEY WAS GREAT!! The property was nice and my room was very comfortable and the hot breakfast was FABULOUS!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! Ashley and We are all so happy you chose us while here in Pensacola. The staff and I work very hard to make sure each guest has a wonderful stay so it certainly is a great feeling to know that we hit the mark with you. We look forward to your next visit and hope you will continue to choose Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pensacola West I-10 while here in the Pensacola area.

Reviewed 21 September 2011

Upon entering the lobby, I felt welcome. The staff was friendly and courteous, the rooms were clean and extra towels were supplied as needed. The breakfast room was always clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed sitting with family and friends socializing while enjoying breakfast.

Elaine

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2011

From the minute I arrived to check in to the hotel, the staff was friendly and very polite.. The staff made sure that I was comfortable while I waited for more business partner to arrived. The room was clean and very spacious. Housekeeping was very nice and courteous and very accommodating. Breakfasts were prepared very well and staff always around to make sure that you had what you needed. Mrs. Nisbett,, along with all of her staff need to be commended on what a superb job that they provide to the guests. I will definitely recommend you to anyone traveling and we will go back myself. Thanks for a great visit. Cedric

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business