Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10
US$166
Homewood
US$158
US$139
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
US$133
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$161
HolidayInn.com
US$153
HIExpress.com
All reviewshi expressusual hiefront deskindoor poolbest ratehalfway pointhot breakfastrestaurants within walking distanceclean facilitygreat night's sleepparking lotwould definitely stay here againexercise roomnaval air museumfrom texasfree breakfastbreakfast room
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Nice property on I10. Clean rooms, good breakfast and great polite staff. We stopped driving back from Orlando. We had a room with a jacuzzi tub.

Room Tip: Try Rockfish. Great BANG BANG Shrimp!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kat5409
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

We are soo glad that you enjoyed your stay. The Jacuzzi rooms are certainly relaxing, We strive to make sure there is a variety of items available for our guests to help them get their morning started, therefore, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast before you got back on the road to continue your travels. We would be honored to have you back as guests the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for being a valued guest.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Stayed at this Holiday Inn with my mother. The hotel is in super location with quick access to I-10 and restaurants. The staff is friendly and rooms are very clean. Great breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqueline H
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2012

Ms. Jacqueline,

On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express Management and Staff, I would like to express our gratitude towards you for staying with us and letting others know of your great experience. It is our duty to make sure that ALL guests are comfortable and accommodated accordingly during there stays. We are glad that both you and your family had a great visit with us. We definitely hope you give us the honor of having you as guests the next time you are in the area.

Gratefully,
Ashley Dupree, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Happy all around. Will be back again! Right next to a Ruby Tuesday which made eating out very convenient...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ILoveIsrl

Thank you very much for chosing to stay with us during your visit to the Pensacola area. It is our top priority to make sure that all of our guests get the Premium Holiday Inn Express experience from the moment they check in at the front desk as well as with other members of our staff that ensure quality & comfort in the rooms. I am glad that you were no exception to that standard. On behalf of Holiday Inn Express Pensacola I-10 W, thank you again for staying with us during your visit to the panhandle. We look forward to having you as guests sooner than later.

Thanks again,
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola I-10 W Management & Staff

Reviewed 13 March 2012

We stay at Holiday Inn Express throughout the country because we know that we get consistent quality. We love the hot breakfast. On our business trips we tend to be on the move. At Holiday Inn Express we know we will get a good hot breakfast that will be ready when we need it. This location is no exception. Breakfast is awesome. The staff is kind and friendly. Throughout the staff has been extremely helpful. I always have a great experience. The rooms are clean with new bedding. There is a 42" flat screen HD TV in the room which is awesome. I enjoy my sports as much as watching movies. For me the pool is great. It is nice and warm. I get in and swim and swim and swim. The pool is so nice I make it a point to include swimming each day I am here. Oh and the business center is quaint and complete. I left my laptop at home, but ended up not needing it. My business trip got extended several days and I was without my laptop. No problem. The business center computer had the essential tools I needed to work. Again for business or pleasure Holiday Inn Express is an awesome place to stay and specifically the Loblolly Lane location is unbeatable. Without question anytime I stay in this area it will be at this Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: I stayed here a few times and all the rooms were great.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. We are glad that you were able to utilize all of the ammenities during your stay. We hope you will make us your first choice the next time you are in the Pensacola, FL area.

Holiday Inn Express Management & Staff

Reviewed 6 March 2012

For the last three years, we have chosen to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola (Loblolly Lane) whenever my children's baseball or soccer teams are playing in the area. Due to its convenient location, courteous service, clean and spacious rooms, and group discounts, it has always been a positive experience. As team manager, I typically reserve the block of rooms. Loretta and Raj always contact me promptly regarding group rates, and they are extremely helpful in helping set up our reservation blocks. They go above and beyond--this past weekend, a couple of my parents had forgotten to book. When Loretta realized this, she contacted me before the booking deadline so that I was able to make sure all our of team members made their reservations.

I have to commend the hotel staff for their exceptional customer service this past weekend. The soccer team had to leave for the field by 6:45 am on Sunday morning. I mentioned this to the night desk clerk so that they would be expecting a hungry soccer team early in the morning for breakfast. He told me that the hot breakfast was typically available starting at 7:00 am, but the cold items would definitely be out for us. I communicated this to my team, and we got up a little bit early expecting to have to go across the street to Hardees for breakfast before the big game. Instead, the staff had a full hot breakfast prepared (eggs, bacon,sausage, biscuits, sausage gravy--the works.) The entire team was able to eat a filling hot breakfast before hitting the field.

We are looking forward to our return visit in April as we once again hit the soccer fields. We know it will be another positive experience at this property.

Room Tip: The two queen bed suites with a pullout sofa are very roomy and comfortable!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SoccerTeamMom

It was an honor to be the hotel of choice for your team during the first weekend of March. The kids were a joy to our staff. I am glad we were able to accommodate your needs during this stay as we have in the past. Each time you all return, we try to make the experience even better than before. We thank you for your loyalty to our hotel when you're in our area. It is always a pleasure to have you as our guests.

Thankfully,