“So disappointed”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10
Ranked #20 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We've stayed at this hotel several times and always been very pleased. We were there this past weekend and couldn't even believe it was the same place. Usually, the staff is so warm and friendly. This time both the front desk staff as well as the cleaning staff were surly and not very nice. Two different times, the room was never cleaned up and several times we waited at the front desk for help while the staff person was out front smoking a cigarette.

I was so disappointed.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank No F
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear No F,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Pensacola.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 24 April 2012

My husband was scheduled in Pensacola for a job. He stayed at this hotel around a month and a half. They went above and beyond to make sure his room was cleaned when he wanted it cleaned (he was on night shift so it was harder to meet his cleaning needs). I didn't stay the entire time, but the times I were there they were so friendly and nice. I would definitely stay here again!
The Moody's

1  Thank Christy M
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Moody,

It was a pleasure having you and your family as guests at our hotel. We are pleased to know that our staff was able to accommodate you and your family's needs. Its always nice to know our guests on a first name basis, both you and your husband were a breath of fresh air and will always be welcomed as guests whenever you're in town. On behalf of our entire staff, Thanks again for chosing to stay with us.

Ashley

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Hotel is nice, clean and confortable. Great grop of people on staff. They go the extra mile to meet your needs.

1  Thank Chiplab

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Pensacola, FL. We strive for excellence when it comes to meeting the needs of our guests. Greeting and making you feel welcome is #1 on our list of hospitality priorities. We hope to be your first choice the next time you are in the area. On behalf of our entire staff, THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Stayed here for a National car show at the fairgrounds. What a great place! Not only really pretty and updated on the inside, but a really great staff! Everyone was so friendly and did all they could to make sure we had everything we needed. Clean room, comfy beds and pillows, it was the best Holiday Inn Expess we have stayed at, and trust me, with the car hobby we have stayed in a lot of hotels. It was the first time that I remembered everyone by name that I dealt with because they were so wonderful, I made it a point to call them by name! My son said it was better than the Ritz!!
M. Clancy

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mclancy_12
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure being the host hotel for the National Mustang Show that was held here in Pensacola, FL. We are glad that you're stay was memorable. The participants were a joy and we were all excited to have you all as guests..the AWESOME cars were a great benefit as well:') We hope that we can share this experience with your club again next year. Anytime that you are in the area, we hope that you will make us your hotel of choice. Thanks again for staying with us. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Nice property on I10. Clean rooms, good breakfast and great polite staff. We stopped driving back from Orlando. We had a room with a jacuzzi tub.

Room Tip: Try Rockfish. Great BANG BANG Shrimp!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kat5409

We are soo glad that you enjoyed your stay. The Jacuzzi rooms are certainly relaxing, We strive to make sure there is a variety of items available for our guests to help them get their morning started, therefore, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast before you got back on the road to continue your travels. We would be honored to have you back as guests the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for being a valued guest.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Stayed at this Holiday Inn with my mother. The hotel is in super location with quick access to I-10 and restaurants. The staff is friendly and rooms are very clean. Great breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqueline H
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2012

Ms. Jacqueline,

On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express Management and Staff, I would like to express our gratitude towards you for staying with us and letting others know of your great experience. It is our duty to make sure that ALL guests are comfortable and accommodated accordingly during there stays. We are glad that both you and your family had a great visit with us. We definitely hope you give us the honor of having you as guests the next time you are in the area.

Gratefully,
Ashley Dupree, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Happy all around. Will be back again! Right next to a Ruby Tuesday which made eating out very convenient...

1  Thank ILoveIsrl

Thank you very much for chosing to stay with us during your visit to the Pensacola area. It is our top priority to make sure that all of our guests get the Premium Holiday Inn Express experience from the moment they check in at the front desk as well as with other members of our staff that ensure quality & comfort in the rooms. I am glad that you were no exception to that standard. On behalf of Holiday Inn Express Pensacola I-10 W, thank you again for staying with us during your visit to the panhandle. We look forward to having you as guests sooner than later.

Thanks again,