Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10
Ranked #23 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
louisiana
“Very convient”
Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed here oct 26 on our way to disney!! Very nice hotel, very convient!! Close to interstate. Staff was friendly and very helpful!! We stay here twice a year and will keep commin back!! Rooms were clean nice comfy beds!!

• Stayed October 2012
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this review, 13 November 2012
It is great to see that we are still meeting and exceeding your expectations when you come join us during your annual trips to Disney World. We are grateful that we are still your hotel of choice during your travels. Thank you so much for your kind words when letting others know of your experience during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next year:)

Happy Holidays to you and your family
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Staff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Stony Brook, New York
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I road my Harley down to Fla from NY. My plan was to stay at the hotel for a week but the weather up north cut my trip a few days short. The rooms were awesome, the staff super helpfull and polite and I felt very comfortable leaving my bike out front under the portico. Breakfast was hot and fresh and a great assortment. My recomendation is look no further then here, you won't be disappointed. I will be a repeat customer thats for sure.

Room Tip: I was in 302 which is all the way at the end away from the elevator, although it was the third floor...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
It was an honor to have you as our guest during your travels. Aside from the fact that your Harley was fascinating to see every morning, you were also very pleasant as well. We hope to see you the next time you decide to travle in our direction. There will be a nice comfy room waiting for you, and a curbside spot for your Harley:) Thanks again for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to having you as a guest in the future.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Pretty hotel, well kept, convenient to interstate and the naval air station. Breakfast was always good. Rooms were clean. Just one negative comment the rooms felt damp. I don't know if it was the air conditioning units but a dehumidifier would go a long ways to lessen the dampness. In the night the sheets even felt damp. We were staying for three days and after the second night we asked to switch rooms and the second room was better. Very helpful in switching rooms and accommodating all requests.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank D C
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this review, 23 August 2012
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your travels. On behalf of Holiday Inn Express Pensacola I10 W, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We are in the process of upgrading our rooms and this is one of they areas we are focusing on. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am glad that our staff was able to accomodate your needs during your stay. We hope you keep us in mind the next time you travel through Pensacola, FL. On behalf of myself and our staff, THANK YOU for being our Guest..We wish you Safe & Happy travles throughout the remainder of the year ;).
Taos, New Mexico
Reviewed 7 July 2012

We have stayed at several HE Express Inns on this cross country road trip. This one - although nearly twice the price - lacks the amenities of the smaller and NEWER locations. The pool was small and the chlorine was overpowering, the room was not nearly as clean and the bed was not as "fluffy". I would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dianne H
IHGCare, IHG Care at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this review, 4 August 2012
Dear Dianne H,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to write your review of our hotel. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and for this reason your comments about the bed and the pool have been noted and will certainly be looked into. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Janice A.
Case Manager
IHG Care
Russellville, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I don't travel a lot, but when I do, I try to stay at any Holiday Inn because of how pleased I've been with the experience. This rang true once again for this hotel. We were traveling and decided this would be our halfway point. I am so glad we chose this hotel. The breakfast was fantastic and the staff and rooms were wonderful. I will stay here the next trip to Florida!

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

1 Thank Guillen H
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your travels. We are glad that your experience with us was a memorable one. We take pride in the brand we represent and strive to uphold its image. Thank you again for being a loyal guests with us. Whenever you're passing through our area again, we hope we are your hotel of choice. Enjoy the rest of your summer vacation!
USA
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Stayed there passing through on the way to Destin. Great stay! Rooms are big and clean, bed is comfy, staff is friendly and the continental breakfast beat the ones we'd pay for later in the week. YAY for being so close to a Ruby Tuesday. You can have a couple of drinks and not worry about driving!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this review, 12 June 2012
First, we would like to thank you for allowing us to accommodate you during your travels. Second, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us and others know how well you enjoyed your stay. We try to make our breakfast feel like the one you would recieve if you were at home. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to thank you for being our GUEST and we hope that you will keep us in mind the next time you come out way. Have a safe and funfilled summer:')
Peachtree City, Georgia
Reviewed 31 May 2012

We stayed 5 nights - had prepaid through Expedia - otherwise, we would have gone to another hotel. Very tiny room for 3 people. They "lost" a piece of clothing we had left in bathroom. Getting room cleaned daily was a challenge. They were understaffed the last day, so we emptied our own trash, made our own beds, and went to laundry cart to get fresh towels and coffee cups. There seemed to be no recourse since we had prepaid. And the manager didn't seem interested in having a satisfied customer.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this review, 19 June 2012
Dear Regina K,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take comments such as these very serious and would like to follow up with you. We have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Katie J