We found Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn to be a great overnight stop outside Pensacola. It was convenient to I-10 (we could hear some road noise from our room, get a room in the back if you can). The room was very clean and nicely decorated, good quality linens, bedding and pillows comfortable. Breakfast buffet had wide variety of foods with the usually carbs, but also other good alternatives and the first pancake machine we have seen at a hotel buffet. The staff at the buffet were extremely helpful and cheerful - perfect people to get the day started in a positive way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Newly Remodeled" interior corridor property with easy access to Interstate 10. Offering Deluxe Hot Breakfast, Free High Speed Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Food Store, Outdoor Picnic Area, Guest Laundry. Offered in all rooms, Microwaves, Refrigerator, Coffee Pots, Hairdryers, Iron/Ironing Boards, 42 Inch TVs w/Cable and HBO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blue Angel Hotel Pensacola
- Best Western Pensacola
- Pensacola Best Western
- Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn Pensacola, Florida