Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$112
US$131
US$127
Travelocity
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$122
Orbitz.com
All reviewspancake machineroom was cleanfree breakfasthot breakfastgreat place to stayvery nice stayoff the highwayenjoyed our staynaval aviation museumbreakfast barfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelsitting areapensacola beachfitness centerstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The lobby was clean. The check-in was not to my liking. They insisted on me removing my driver's license and my AAA card so they could compare them. What I didn't like was they went into the back room and copied my AAA card but also brought my driver's license with them. I didn't want to make a scene but in the future I will not allow my driver's license to travel out of my sight line. They room was clean and had all you would expect to be in a room. However the lights in the bathroom have a fan that I thought was going to explode the longer it was on. I showered using the shower light since I was sure what the outcome might be if I left the regular lights on. The curtain on the window was hanging and the rod to close it was missing. The breakfast food was fine and the guy who handled the breakfast was on the ball and very friendly. A plus for them.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had a terrible experience with an online booking company. Ms. Patty at the front desk was so helpful. She talked to the company for me and with me to help fix my problem. The room was very nice and clean. I will defiantly be going back to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor and fasted the street but it was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed 3 nights and were very pleased with our stay. The rooms were very clean as was all the common areas and most importantly the dining area. We enjoyed relaxing poolside although the weather was a little to chilly for swimming :). We will definitely plan another stay when we return to visit family & friends in Pensacola.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This hotel was very convenient to the interstate, food establishments, the Naval Base, and the beaches. Breakfast was good, hotel service was good, quiet room on third floor. Convenient for our military son to come visit us.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights while my wife was at West Florida Hospital for the birth of my daughter. First, I was a little concerned when I could not find a room at the usual hotels I stay at (Hilton, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, etc) because FEMA had taken every free hotel room in Pensacola because of the May flooding. This Best Western was the only place I could find that was reasonably close to the hospital. For me, Best Westerns had the image of being an older, run-down, hotel chain whose heyday was in the 1980's. So I was pleasantly surprised to find that this is a fairly new and modern hotel that is very well maintained. The cleanliness is unsurpassed by more expensive hotels, service was perfect, and everything perfectly in place. In other words, this hotel is comparable in quality and experience to more expensive mid-line chain hotels. The top 3 advantages I note are: 1) Location - easy access to I-10 and short driving time to major Pensacola destinations; 2) Smaller than average hotel - don't have to deal with crowds of people at the desk and breakfast, and less likely to be disturbed by rowdy parties; 3) Quiet - hotel is located on a quiet street that is far enough off the Interstate to not have road noise.

The only downside I experienced is that, even though the walls, doors, and windows have good sound-proofing, the ceiling/floors are not. I could hear the person in the room above me walking around for hours at night for the first night I stayed here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo