Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
New World Inn(Pensacola)
View Hotel
All reviewsanother broken eggmcguire's irish publots of storage spacewalking distancestarbucks coffeebistro staffblackout drapesbay viewgulf breezefront desk staff were very helpfulfire pitmini fridgedepending on trafficconvenient hotelwould highly recommend this hotelrooms are nicebars and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I have stayed here several times before and have been pleased with everything. The front desk staff is helpful - and nice. I did not have any housekeeping concerns during my stay . The room was pretty good size for a Courtyard overall . There is lots of parking and several restaurants that you can walk to. You could also easily walk to the arena in 15 minutes if needed.
Give it a shot.

Room Tip: The ice makers can be loud - stay away from the elevators
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LeezakFl
Reviewed 6 March 2013

We stayed 4 nights, Friday thru Tuesday, and don't have one single complaint! Rooms were large, clean, and modern, and had everything you could need, including coffee, mini fridge, closet, iron/ironing board, large bathroom, and comfy beds. Downstairs is a 24 hr. Gym (free for guests), a cocktail bar, small restaurant, pool, computers, and nice patio to relax on. All the staff were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast restaurant right next door a tad pricey, but the surroundings and huge menu selections were well worth the extra price. Excellent restaurants right next door, including Outback Steakhouse, a Brazilian Restaurant, and a MUST TRY called McGuire's Irish Pub, which is actually a steakhouse too, so don't let the pub name fool you! I rate our stay at this Courtyard a full 5 stars!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank womandi
Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

I was traveling with another coworker who booked us here. I had given up on Courtyards years ago, but am willing to give anything another shot after some time to improve. Housekeeping does a very poor job at this hotel. There were two foot- long hairs in the tub. How could this have been missed??? Also the fabric shower curtain was disgusting (white stains on it). The service at the front desk was great. Very friendly. I'm sure if I complained about the condition of my room they would have given me a new room, but I was exhausted and had already unpacked. Back to Hiltons for me.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank BikeSkiTravel
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I had business in downtown Pensacola, so my wife and I stayed at this hotel from a Friday night through Monday morning. The pricing was favorable compared to other hotels in the area. Our initial impression was very favorable. The staff were very cheerful and helpful. Check-in was pleasant. The room (5th floor, facing west) was very clean. After we were in the room about 10 minutes, the front desk called to make sure everything was to our liking. All good so far!

BUT! If you are planning on a good night’s sleep, this is not the hotel for you. To begin with, there is very little sound insulation. Some loud party-goers were in the hallway during the middle of the night--we could hear them VERY clearly. They went into their room--and we could STILL hear them and follow their conversation. When someone used the bathroom next door--well, let’s just say you knew what they were doing. A train goes by a couple times a night. While it didn’t awaken me, it did wake my wife each time.

There is a large gap under the door, and the hallway is brilliantly lit all through the night, so that means your room is well-lit too. We had to put a blanket in front of the door each night to block it. The smoke detector strobes every 1.5 seconds, and longer every 20th flash or so--I felt like I was on the set from "Alien." After the second night, I climbed up and disconnected it, which prompted a call from the front desk asking if everything was OK.

We tried watching the television each night, but gave up. Every 30 seconds or so, it would lose the signal, the picture would freeze, distort, come back. Lather, rinse, repeat.

On the positive side, the bed was comfortable, and the provided linens were a good, balanced weight and quality.

But after considering the whole picture, I’ll try another hotel next time

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dvd77
Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel for a trip. We was supposed to stay 2 night but left after 1. Arrived with 2 hungry children under 4 years old, when asking about nearby restaurants, we was given a list. We decided on Chinese the list said close enough to walk to but it was not. After walking around looking we returned to hotel and ask, she said that place had closed! Then the children wanted to swim the pool was to close at 9 pm so we took them out for a nice swim but pool was so crowded they could not get in. So we filled up bath tub and let them swim there. Then at bed time the halls were so loud! Come to find out a wedding party was staying there and the wedding was the next day so they was 'partying'! LOUDLY! So we decided to check out next morning. Also the pillows was awful!! But beds great and room very clean. I think if no wedding party and better pillows the stay would have been perfect!

• Stayed: June 2012