Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$99
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$112
US$179
US$173
Travelocity
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$122
All reviewsanother broken eggmcguire's irish publots of storage spacewalking distancestarbucks coffeebistro staffblackout drapesbay viewgulf breezefront desk staff were very helpfulfire pitmini fridgedepending on trafficconvenient hotelwould highly recommend this hotelrooms are nicebars and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Rooms stink. Sheetes and pillows stink. Lack of care from housekeeping is disgusting AT BEST

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel while traveling for short holiday, I normally choose Marriott since I found it good.
As i told, my staying was excellent and I had the opportunity to see how they take care about customer: I left a pair of shoes in the room and, once I call the hotel (more than a week later), the housekeep manager found the shoes and ship it to me at her costs!!
I really appreciate it and, of course, in my next staying in Pensacola, I'll show up again there!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We picked this place because of its location. It had a great view of the bridge and river from the room window. Plus its a hop, skip and, a jump from Santa Rosa Beach. We would stay here again! Great pool area and it had a outdoor fireplace too.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

This hotel is located in downtown Pensacola, walking distance to many good restaurants and just a 10 minute car ride to the beach. Rooms and service were very good. Hotel offers on site breakfast for an additional price to start the morning. If you don't need to be beach side, this is a good place to stay

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 6 July 2013

While traveling in Florida, our car broke down and we were forced to have it towed into the dealer for repairs. The shuttle driver from the dealership drove us into town and assisted us with locating a reasonable hotel, as we were at the end of our vacation and we didn't want to incur outrageous hotel charges. This could have been a nightmare; IT WAS GREAT!! Everyone at the hotel from maintenance to housekeeping was extremely nice and seemed genuinely concerned about our car problems! We are planning our next vacation to Florida and Pensacola is definitely on our itinerary.
We live in Houston, TX and the big city could take some customer service tips from these guys! Thanks for a GREAT STAY!!

Room Tip: Two full/queen beds are the most spacious rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family