Noisy night and the bathroom was not really as clean as it should be. Didn't look like the floor was washed in a lo-o-ong time. I used Clorox wipes on everything and if you are going to stay here, bring some wipes. A little mildew around the tub and it could use some sprucing up. The room was a nice size and the flat screen TV was a plus. There is a pull out couch, desk and office type chair. I am a Marriott Platinum member and received a free orange juice. wow. It is an easy walk to both McGuires pub and the Outback restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful, recently renovated hotel is situated in the downtown Pensacola area. We are across the street from beautiful Escambia Bay and just minutes away from the sugar-white sands of Pensacola Beach. Pensacola's Urban Renewal projects have turned our downtown area in to one of the best places to enjoy shops, art, museums, fabulous local seafood and an exciting night life. It's A New Stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Pensacola Downtown Hotel Pensacola
- Pensacola Courtyard
- Pensacola Marriott
- Courtyard By Marriott Pensacola Downtown Florida