All reviews another broken egg walking distance irish pub gulf breeze mini fridge rooms are nice cleaning staff top floor close to downtown business trip definitely stay here again hot tub outdoor pool upon check convenient location staff was friendly lobby
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Great location near downtown Pensacola. Another Broken Egg is located next door for breakfast. We have stayed here several times with good experiences. Convenient workout room overlooking the outdoor pool.

Date of stay: September 2017
CMPD700, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Good Morning, Louis H,
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about your stay here at the Courtyard Pensacola Downtown. We are so happy to hear how much you have enjoyed Pensacola and our hotel. Next time you are in town, let us know and we'll buy you a coffee or an adult beverage!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

So this hotel is very conveniently located just before you get on the bridge to cross over to Pensacola Beach.

I did not have a room with a view so I can't attest to that.

The staff is friendly enough. The location is very close to downtown as well with plenty of restaurants. Overall not a bad state and the price was very economical. I would repeat.

Trip type: Travelled on business
CMPD700, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Jonathon W,
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us at the Courtyard Pensacola Downtown! We think we have a great location, too. Thank you for the nice comment about our staff. Please let us know if we can do something in particular to get a 5 star rating!
We're glad to hear that you will come back to stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We checked in 9/1/17 room 225, when we walked In there was a smell of moisture. We sprayed the room thinking the smell would go away but it didn't, we decided to just go ahead and change rooms. We were given Room 214 which was really nice, we unpacked and went to dinner. Upon returning I took a shower and the hot water was lukewarm we decided to Ignore that because we were tired.. The next day we went to a festival and was gone all day, didn't return until about midnight. Upon returning took a shower there was no hot water. Called down to the front desk and they sent security to the room. Security began to explain it had something to do with the way the hotel was built. We were given a key to room 303 to take a shower, by the time we returned to our room (214)it was 1:15 am. Not one time did the front desk call to apologize.

We checked out and I spoke with the assistant manager, her first question was what can I do for you? That question really annoyed me, why is that managers always think you are trying to get something. All I wanted was a clean room, comfortable bed and hot shower, the Marriott only provided me with 2 out of 3. Why is it that the customer always absorb the loss, do what's right!! Train your staff to be attentive and pay attention.. I don't believe for one second this is isolated, from the smelly room to the hot water not working. What I want you to do is make sure he next guest don't have the same experience because they might not be as nice as my husband and I !!! This property is nice and it was close to our event. I will stay again however, I will check to see if there's hot water and make sure the room is not smelly..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
CMPD700, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for your response regarding your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown. I am glad you enjoyed our location. Please let us know next time you are in the area, so that we can make sure your stay is up to both yours and our expectations.

Susie Feraci
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Nobody around only a lady watching tv. After a few minutes she asked if we wanted serving. She then went through a door and came back after a few more minutes. "Somebody will be with you shortly"!
Five minutes later a girl came and we ordered a red wine and a small bottle of Coors lite, 19.35 Dollars!!!!!!! What a rip off. Staff had no customer service skills whatsoever. Just glad we weren't staying there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CMPD700, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Good morning Jillgig,

Thank you for your comment regarding your experience at our bar. I apologize for the interaction you had with our staff. This is not the norm at our hotel. I will look into this issue and resolve this. I hope that you will give us another chance to meet your and our expectations on customer service.

Susie Feraci
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This was my second stay at the Courtyard and I was very satisfied. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the food service was very good, although a little pricey. The pool and spa could use a little closer maintenance, but overall in very good condition.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
gmanager700, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear jdscitr,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review of the Courtyard Pensacola Downtown. We appreciate our guests' opinions and take them very seriously. I have shared your review with the team and thank you again. We look forward to accommodating your next visit to Pensacola!