Navy Lodge Pensacola
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Pensacola
See available hotels
Pensacola NAS(Pensacola)
Western Inn(Pensacola)
Super Inn(Pensacola)
  • Pool
New World Inn(Pensacola)
View Hotel
All reviewsshort walk to the beachprivate beachblue angels flymilitary familiesbeautiful vegetationblocked by treessteps leading downsmall playgroundaviation museumfront deskexcellent lodgingyogurtmilitary baseair museumthe beach is greatlight housemain lobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2013

So far so good. I have absolutely no complaints about the navy lodge. So here is the rundown. Im here TDY for C school and there was no rooms available until 14 days after arrival at the Pensacola gateway Inn so they threw me to the wolves at Navy Lodge......or so I thought. Turns out this place is very nice. So nice that I cancelled my reservation at the Gateway inn and extended my time at the Navy lodge to match my detachment date. 2 queen size beds a dresser as well as a chest of drawers/tv stand. Flat screen tv with dvd player(rent movies from the front desk), kitchenette with dishes 4 sets of everything you would need, forks spoons knives bowls pots pans toaster etc. (cabinets,fridge, microwave range and sink) descent size bathroom, 1 chair to lounge in a/c and heat controlled by balcony window unit. night stand with alarm clock and phone. The bagged breakfast are a nice plus when you are on the go and the Seattle's best coffee served in the morning is a must. OH and did I mention FREE WIFI!! Ok so the lighting is not great. I mean Im here for school and I literally have to turn on every light in my room to have good lighting to study. Housekeeping is pretty good, they replace your towels and make up your bed and so far havent stolen any of my electronics that I leave out from time to time. All in all I think it is a great place for temporary lodging. OH and the view from the 4th floor is very nice....you're only a few steps away from the water

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank SooUdontlikemyname
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Stayed throughout Christmas. Rooms are spacious and well equipped, all rooms have a balcony or patio facing the ocean. The service is mostly friendly but don't expect much of it through the Holidays. Back gate is closed from before Christmas until after the New Year so check in advance. Bathrooms are small and need better ventilation but are clean. Breakfast is in a bag at the counter in the AM, however get there early or to bad for you on any choice. Overall I would stay again, but bring groceries as restaurants are slim to choose from.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank chiett
Reviewed 8 November 2012

My family stayed here for 4 nights for a friend's wedding. It's nice as far as budget hotels go- it's no frills, but the room was clean and the location was great. I loved that the room had a kitchenette- very helpful when traveling with an infant! There was also a laundry room available- again, very helpful when traveling with an infant or small children. We borrowed a crib from the hotel- the paint on it was chipped, and the bottom had come apart from the frame. Probably not the safest, but it was fine for our purposes because my child is too young to roll or move around the crib. I would recommend bringing your own pack-and-play if you are bringing a child though. Our room had a balcony which was lovely. You can hear the airplanes flying around starting about 745am, so it's not the quietest (even with the sliding door closed). The beach is close by, and there are lots of places for kids to run around. I would also recommend renting a car if you are staying on the base- there are lots of restaurants and things to do right off base, but nothing really within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank macie017
Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is a nice place to stay, lots of things to do, and best part is, it is on base... Perfect for visiting your loved one while they are attending A school, or if they are stationed in Pensacola... Really enjoyed my visit here.

Room Tip: Ask for one facing the water...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Don V
Reviewed 30 August 2012

On the hill over the white sandy beach of Pensacola Bay, very nice room, friendly service. Breakfast to go was included, just pick up a bag in the lobby and bring up to your room. 2 different breakfast to go bag options.....one had a muffin and small yogurt, the other had a bagel and cream cheese and a breakfast bar. Both bags included a small cup of OJ, and there was great coffee too. Our room included a small refrigerator and microwave too. Our balcony looked out to the water. Right across the street from the Naval Aviation Museum, a short walk to the Pensacola Lighthouse. Great location for an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony view to the back so you can see the water.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple