“Comfortable, Cooperative and Clean” 5 of 5 bubbles

Holiday Inn Pensacola-N Davis Hwy
Ranked #18 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
GreenLeadersBronze level
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Comfortable, Cooperative and Clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I am happy to say that after reviewing TripAdvisor I selected this hotel for a family event last weekend. The hotel met all my expectations and I would definitely return again. The hotel is clean, fresh and has an open feel. We wanted to check in early and the front desk staff were very accomodating.

The restaurant and bar are off the lobby so you can feel comfortable in the space. Had the breakfast buffet one morning and it was fine.

The rooms were great with adequate space, comfortable beds, and air conditioning that was robust. The controlling thermostat is on the wall, not on the unit.

Location is very convenient - within 15 minutes of the airport as well as downtown.

Bottom-line, I'm satisfied we stayed at the Holiday Inn-N Davis and feel comfortable recommending it to others.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

06.25.14

So I called about 20 minutes before arriving to this hotel to get a room and Katrina assisted me immediately and set us up with a junior suite and king size bed. When we arrived to Holiday Inn, Katrina (the assistant general manager) welcomed us and took her time to listen to our dreadful story about how we missed our flight and waited for hours on standby just to learn that there weren't enough seats for us to go home that night. Our flight home was now delayed for another night and so we decided to stay at the Holiday Inn. I am seriously so happy we did!! Katrina not only listened to our long story but she also set up a cab to pick us up at 4:30AM to make sure we get to our flight on time!! She set up a wake up call as well to make sure we are awake. And if that wasn't enough, my boyfriend and I went downstairs to their restaurant to have some dinner since we hadn't eaten all day and finally had the time to. Katrina came up to us and told us since we had such a long and horrible day with trying to get home that our dinner would be on the house. She is such a sweetheart who really cares about her guests and takes her time to get to know everyone. During our meal, we had the opportunity to get to know Joanna and Stephen. Joanna (our waitress) is such a kind hearted person who welcomed us with her beautiful smile and personality. She told us about all the specials and was very attentive. I've never had such a friendly waitress in my life. Stephen (the head chef/kitchen manager) also kept checking up on us to make sure everything we ordered came out just right. We made sure to let him know that everything came out absolutely perfect and delicious. I've never had such amazing customer service at a hotel nor have I ever encountered a friendly staff at a hotel. I really don't know what else to say other than this was the best experience of my life. They made our horrible day turn into one of the best nights out of our whole vacation here in Florida!! My boyfriend and I will make plans to stay here next time we come back down to Florida!! ☺️ Many thank you's go out to this wonderful staff at the Holiday Inn!!!!!!

Chelsea and Sammy

• Stayed June 2014
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel and it said that we would receive free breakfast as an exclusive for booking through travel advisor. The hotel wouldn't honor this bc the Travel advisor app used tingo to book for me. Misleading! The desk clerk said no....

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Heather B
Gainesville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stayed 2 nights, Memorial day weekend. Staff provided great service, always smiling. Room was clean and smelled great. We opted to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant both mornings. The food was divine. I recommend the French toast with strawberries. Our server Teresa did an exceptional job. We will be coming back to this phenomenal hotel nexy year. A 5 star experience.

• Stayed May 2014
United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Pretty average "Holiday Inn". The room was good . Bed clean and comfortable. The a/c was not overly noisy which was very welcome.Overall worth the price. Bar and restaurant whilst clean were uninviting and lacked any atmosphere.
I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Pensacola-N Davis Hwy, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I value your feedback as this gives us the opportunity to improve what we offer. I will address your concern with our food and beverage director and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Belton, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just needed to give a shout out to Jessica at the front desk. She helped me get a room here after the big storms came through in late April and I was without a hotel. Then when I needed to get a cab to the airport (running late) she did everything possible to assist me, including looking for hotel staff who could drive me personally. In the end, she contacted every cab company in town until someone was able to pick me up quickly and I made my flight. The room was great, and the hotel was very nice, but Jessica's professionalism and friendly personality throughout a fairly challenging time in Pensacola were outstanding. I would certainly return to this hotel if I'm in the area again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank KCRich2014
Holiday I, Manager at Holiday Inn Pensacola-N Davis Hwy, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

This property has the most amazing all around staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. We stayed here multiple times for some unfortunate family situations and this hotel was always a pleasure to return to. The property is well kept, the rooms are spacious, the beds are comfy and it's right off I-10 so it's in a great location. I highly recommend, you will not regret paying a little extra for what you get.

Stayed April 2014