“The best place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Houston, Texas
“The best place to stay”
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Bonnie and Bob treated us like family. We have stayed in several B&B's before, and have had really good experiences, but this was truly the best. The room was very comfortable and accommodating (couch, fridge, and small bar/kitchen area). Breakfast was like Sunday brunch every day, and they went out of their way to see that we knew where we were going, knew how to get there, and had a good time while we were there. The house is immaculate and beautifully restored, rather like staying in a home ready for an annual homes tour. We would visit Pensacola again just to stay at Noble Manor.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Carriage House; no stairs and a beautiful environment.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Trion, Georgia
Reviewed 25 July 2011

When my husband and I arrived at the Noble Manor for our anniversary get-a-way weekend, we were immediatly taken aback by the breathtaking garden. Lush foliage, beautiful landscape, and the house was gorgeous. Each morning we had the most exquisite breakfast and great conversation with the other guests. Eggs Benedict, and Pecan Praline Waffles are now our all time breakfast favorites. Our rooms were spacious, comfortable, and we slept like babies. We will DEFINITELY be back next year!!

Mandeville, Louisiana
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Just found my receipt in my wallet from my husband and I's vacation LAST July. Let me say the house is beautiful and elegant. Would love to live there! Bonnie and Bob (owners) were two of the easiest people to get along with and at breakfast we would talk about every topic there was, I think! :0) Breakfast was great as well! We stayed in the Olivia Rose Suite, so romantic. One year we shall venture back and I know it will be the same.
PS-- My car battery died the first night we arrived at a restaurant and Bob the next morning took us to the car part store and to our car. He helped and waited in the hot melting sun till our car started up again. Which we appreciated, because trust me, we were stressed!!!!

Room Tip: Olivia Rose Suite is for Lovers!!!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I grew up in Pensacola and knew of this house as a friend lived nearby. Noble Manor is beautiful and my husband and I had a wonderful stay. Breakfast was amazing both mornings! I highly recommend Noble Manor for anyone staying in Pensacola!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Naples, FL
Reviewed 10 July 2011

This historic property has been lovingly restored by Bonnie & Bob, our hosts. Plus, Bonnie is a terrific cook who gives guests the most outstanding and delicious breakfasts! What's not to love?
We stayed here, and it was our first visit to Pensacola. It probably wasn't just a conincidence, that Pensacola was our favorite stop on our Panhandle trip--Bonnie & Bob had something to do with that!

Krotz Springs, Louisiana
Reviewed 7 July 2011

My husband and I were celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary and we had a great time while staying at this beautiful bed and breakfast. Bob and Bonnie were awsome inn keepers. There b & b was clean and very comfortable. I recommend anyone stay there.

Room Tip: Tribeca room has a private bath, but it is not located in the room, it is across the hall. All the o...
Blue Springs, Missouri
Reviewed 2 July 2011

My husband and I chose to go to a B&B one night to celebrate our anniversary while on a week long vacation with our family. We had never been to a B&B before and weren't exactly sure what to expect. We were beyond amazed by the friendliness and hospitality of Bob and Bonnie. Furthermore, the rooms were very affordable and beautiful. Bonnie was able to give several recommendations for us to make our evening a romantic one. Breakfast was so delicious that my husband is still talking about her french toast, several days later. We would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone and plan to make it a yearly romantic excursion while on our family vacation.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#12 of 65 in Pensacola
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
New World Inn
New World Inn
#28 of 65 in Pensacola
Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!