“Noble Manor B&B, Pensacola, FL”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This is a very nice B&B located just north of downtown Pensacola--within walking distance. It boasts off-street parking, large comfortable beds, private baths, flat-screen TVs, and free wi-fi. Bonnie will provide recommendations for the sights and restaurants (even offered to make reservations). Her breakfast was excellent and plentiful!

Room Tip: We chose the Bacall Room, but they all looked great. There is a separate guest cottage, out by the...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Noble Manor was a wonderful place to stay. We stayed in Osaka Room, which was beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and the room was beautifully decorated. Breakfast was delicious! Bonnie, the inn-keeper, was accommodating to our diet. She was also very friendly. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Had a great overnight experience!! Close to downtown where the owners made us a reservation at a great steakhouse. Breakfast was delicious and I've never slept on a more comfortable bed!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 18 January 2012

From start to finish my stay was perfect. The home was very quiet and peaceful and I had a relaxing stay. The rooms are beautifully decorated and immaculately kept. I did not get a chance to ask the owner Bonnie. but she must have had some sort of professional training - her breakfasts were a culinary delight! I needed to print and fax some things and Bob was very helpful, letting me use their computer and fax machine. The neighborhood is in the historic part of Pensacola, with tree lined streets and turn of the century houses. I have stayed at 5 star hotels all over the world. This charming B&B holds it own!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Bacall Room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Family_of_four-TRIP
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I was in Pensacola for a business trip for a week. I typically try to find a B&B instead of a hotel. I recommend this B&B for anyone who needs a place for an extended stay. They are very accommodating, the room was very nice and clean, the breakfasts were very good, the location was very convenient (very close to downtown; you can easily walk; a YMCA is about a 1/4 mile away). The only small issue I had was the bed was a little firm for me (this is just a preference on my part for a softer bed, so I didn't change my rating based off this).

I would visit again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2012

This was a first time stay at a B&B for my wife and I with more to come if they are all anything like anything The Nobel Manor. The accomodations were great with large and comfortable bedroom with shower. What makes it so enjoyable is the warm and caring InnKeepers Bob and Bonnie Robertson. You feel like you are part of the family with special priviledges afforded just for you. We enjoyed a breakfast of the real deal "Eggs Bennedict" with fruit, fruit juice, and great coffee. This alone was worth the very reasonabe cost of the stay.

Room Tip: Osaka room was good for us. Quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My wife and I spent our Christmas vacation to visit our daughter, who just began her first full-time job after her college graduation with the Pensacola News Journal. We stayed at the Noble Manor - and it was a perfect choice! We stayed in the Osaka Room, which was comfortable, spacious, and had its own bathroom. The room was decorated beautifully, the bed was comfortable, and spending time in it was a delight. The rest of the property was equally impressive. Noble Manor is architecturally beautiful and felt quite festive with all of Bonnie's Christmas decorations throughout the house. We had brought our daughter's Christmas presents with us - and Bob and Bonnie suggested that we use the pocket doors to create our own private living room for gift-giving and opening. What a thoughtful suggestion - we felt right at home!

We can't say enough about Bob and Bonnie's skills as innkeepers. Not only were they warm, inviting, and attentive to our every need, they are terrific chefs, too! Every breakfast was a masterpiece prepared and served with great care. My wife and I encourage you to stay at the Noble Manor during your next trip to Pensacola. It's more than a B&B. It's an H&B - home and breakfast!

Room Tip: We loved the Osaka Room - you will, too!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#11 of 65 in Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!