Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
US$132
US$153
US$194
US$188
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
US$171
Homewood
Courtyard Pensacola(Pensacola)
US$133
US$161
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$93
ComfortInn
US$133
All reviewscarriage househot tubosaka roombreakfast was deliciousother gueststhe main housewonderful hostseach morningrose roomhouse is beautifulquiet neighborhoodwonderful cookgreat conversationclose to downtownboth morningsa wonderful place to stayperfect stay
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My fiance and I stayed here one night on our way over to New Orleans and LOVED it! As soon as we got there, we felt at home. We stayed in the Bacall room, and had the best night's sleep! Bonnie and Bob were super nice, and even gave us their tickets to see the Pensacola Blue Wahoos play baseball that night. They gave us a map of the area and highlighted places to see and eat. Breakfast the next morning was delicious--french toast, bacon, bananas, and strawberries. Bonnie and Bob will go above and beyond to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The only downside to our stay is that we didn't stay longer!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Bacall room and thought it was wonderful! I'm sure every other room is just as great!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We came here for a weekend anniversary getaway and it was fabulous! Bonnie and Bob were so hospitable,friendly and helpful. Bonnie prepares DELICIOUS breakfast! The B&B is gorgeous down to every last detail. We loved our stay and would definitely recommend Noble Manor to anyone traveling in the area!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Bonnie and Bob made us feel welcome and comfortable in their wonderful home. Breakfast was excellent and you will not walk away from that table hungry! Room was lovely - we stayed for 2 nights. I left my robe hanging in the bath and it was graciously returned to me. Go spend some time at Noble Manor Bed & Breakfast.

Room Tip: We stayed in "Bacall" - lovely room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I have stayed in several bed and breakfast places throughout the country and must say it was the best. The cost per night was very reasonable especially since it included an outstanding and delicious gourmet breakfast each morning. Bonnie and Bob were a wonderful hostess and one of the special treats was being able to get to know them and hear of their busy, but exciting lives. The Inn itself was beautiful and very clean. Spent one afternoon on the porch talking with friends who had come to visit. We had stayed in the Oysaka (sp?) Room and it was perfect. Met several nice and interesting couples who also stayed at the Inn. If you are looking for a perfect place to stay in Pensacola, no need to look any further... :) Simmons

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2012

My husband and I were traveling through Pensacola to visit family and decided to stop and stay at the Noble Manor for a little alone time before arriving to see all of the family. I had always wanted to stay at a Bed and Breakfast but my husband was a little hesitant. After convincing him it would be great, I called and booked the Osaka room. From the very beginning, the inn keeper, Bonnie was extremely helpful. She even offered to make us reservations before we arrived! As soon as we arrived at the B&B and were showed to our room I fell in love with the place! It was extremely clean and the room was beautifully decorated. The only unpleasant thing about our stay was that we had to leave so soon! Before we left. Bonnie prepared a wonderful breakfast of eggs Benedict, fruit and juice. It was simply delicious! Overall her hospitality and culinary skills were a delight and it changed my husband's view of bed and breakfasts forever! I hope we can visit the Noble Manor again soon!

• Stayed: April 2012