“Disappointing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Some friends and I stayed at the Noble Manor for four days while visiting Pensacola for my sister's wedding. Upon our arrival, we were pleased to find the house was quite lovely and our room was very nice. Bob was there to greet us and get us checked-in. He seemed a bit nosey and asked quite a lot of questions, but I thought perhaps were are too accustomed to the anonymity of hotels. So, we decided the initial awkwardness was a product of our inexperience with B&Bs.

The next morning at breakfast, we met Bonnie. Although she prepares a decent meal (it certainly fills the house with a hard-to-resist aroma), her table-side manner is atrocious. She was too nosey and hovered over us while we ate. She is very bossy about breakfast. It's uncomfortable. I don't like high stress breakfasts, so my first meal with Bonnie would be my last. For the next four mornings, I took my coffee to-go (Bob's coffee IS irresistible). However, this did not protect me from Bonnie's wrath of aggressive hostessing. I spent most of the stay avoiding her, and each time I came in contact with her I was greeted by a judgmental interrogation followed with unsolicited advice.

Two days into our trip, the second half of our party arrived at the Nobel Manor. They wanted to go to the beach, and they hoped the B&B hosts would help them find transportation (just a few miles away). Bonnie quickly informed them that the only way to get to the beach was to take a cab. Another guest at the B&B said they had done this as instructed by Bonnie and it cost nearly $50. Disappointed, my friends returned to their room to make new plans. After minimal research, they found a couple inexpensive ways to get to the beach (including a bicycle rental company and a bus route, both under $10 roundtrip). On their way to the bike rental place, they stopped downstairs to tell Bonnie about the bike rentals and bus routes. She replied that she was already aware of the other options, but does not suggest them to her guests. She seems to think taking the bus isn't classy enough for the Noble Manor.

On the bright side, the rooms were cozy. The hot tub was a great way to relax in the evenings. Because it was a private home, we were able to stay in the pool/hot tub area later than a hotel would allow. The neighborhood was adorable. The beds were comfortable. Unfortunately, the hostess was overbearing and it made the stay awkward and uncomfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HTrowbridge

Reviewed 11 May 2013

We recently spent 4 nights at Noble Manor while visiting our daughter who is at Naval Flight School. As my wife and I don't often get away, this was a double bonus. We loved the location in a quaint Victorian neighborhood within easy walking distance to downtown. The house and rooms were immaculate, clean and nicely decorated. Breakfasts were delicious and impressively laid out. Nothing was a bother to Bob, our genial host (his wife, Bonnie, was visiting their daughter and family out of town). No wonder this is the top rated B & B in Pensacola! We definitely will be back.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

My wife and I went down for my daughter’s graduation from UWF and stayed two nights. I wanted to surprise my wife with a special place and wow, it really was a wonderful experience. The beautiful landscaping, hot tub, meticulously clean rooms and special furnishings really brought a sense of relaxation and comfort you cannot experience in hotels at the same price and above. The amazing breakfast each morning was my favorite, cooked with gourmet flair, and served with fresh fruit, just incredible! Bonnie and Bob are personable and will take care of you in any way they can. We will be back!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

My wife and I stayed at Noble Manor for our wedding night and had the perfect ending to our perfect day. The entire house was quiet, the food was amazing, the service provided was excellent, and the room (along with the rest of the house) was clean. The house is beautiful and in such a beautiful/historic location in Pensacola. It is a perfect spot for someone wanting to relax for a few nights and enjoy the southern lifestyle. I highly suggest Noble Manor for anyone/everyone needing a place to stay for the night.

Room Tip: The Osaka room has probably the best view in the house.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We stayed two nights. We arrived later in the evening and the propreiter was there to greet us on arrival. Everything was beyond our expectations. Each morning breakfast was freshly prepared to include fresh fruit. Located on a quiet street the only sounds noted were that of a train in the distance a couple times. The decor of this place is impressive and incredibly clean. You get a much more personal experience here than any motel could ever hope to provide. They even have a hot tub and pool though the weather was not warm enough to use them. This is a great place for adults to stay. Not certain small children would do quite as well simply because there are so many beautiful decorations that could be in danger from little hands. We had a great time and would give this B&B our highest recommendation.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

This was by far the best B&B experience we had during our stay in Florida. Bonnie and Bob are very warm and caring hosts.

Once we entered the the house, we were back in th 1910's! All that traffic, everything - gone, just peaceful.
Then our room (we had Osaka). Again another wow. Everything was very stylish but yet cozy, as one would expect from Japan. And the giant bed was the best I have slept in in years! (more on the firm side, not so wobbly soft - I like that).

Breakfast was delicious and more than we could eat. We had a very interesting discussion with the other guests and time just flew by as we sat there at the breakfast table - but that was pure chance. Same as the freight trains that pass through town, they can be annoying...

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I found this place on line and was so glad that my husband and I decided to try it out. pensacola is such a beautiful, laid back place and made for the perfect get-a-way. Our room (Bacall) was perfect, and the house as a whole was beautiful. Our host was wonderful company and made us quite the delicious breakfasts to say the least. He was very accommodating to our vegetarian diet and super friendly making us feel very welcomed. So glad we experienced the Noble Manor.
-Sharon & Lance

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#12 of 65 in Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!