Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$94
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
MainStay Suites Pensacola(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$99
QualityInn
US$164
US$159
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hotwire.com
All reviewsb bcarriage househot tubosaka roombreakfast was deliciousother gueststhe main housewonderful hostseach morningrose roomhouse is beautifulquiet neighborhoodwonderful cookgreat conversationclose to downtownboth morningsa wonderful place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We stayed at the Inn from the 18th to 20th of May. Just wanted a weekend to get away and relax. We could not be happier with our choice to stay at Noble Manor. It was both of our first times staying at a bed abd breakfast. We did not really know what to expect, but boy were we over the moon with how incredible it was. Nothing like a hotel, and that is a fantastic thing. Bonnie greeted us as soon as we got there, showed us around, gave us fantastic options for dinner. We settled into the "Carriage House" in the back. Very quiet, nice, clean, roomy space. Bed was comfortable, couch was as well. After Dinner we went back and picked out a movie from the main house and admired how beautiful the house was, just amazing. In the morning we met all the other guests, Bonnie was amazing at introducing us and getting everyone comfortable with the B&B experience. Breakfast, was so good,both days I cleaned my plate. Bonnie is very good if you have diet restrictions as well (I do and she remmebered and worked around them deliciously). We went out that day, came back, showered and went to dinner, when we returned we used the hot tub. Very relaxing, very private, super quiet, definetly reccomend using it. The next morning we were the only guest, we met Bonnie's husband Bob, who is incredibly nice, they are great inn keepers and amazing hosts. Would recommend to anyone, specially if you are looking for a couples retreat. We will be back as soon and as often as we get the chance.

Room Tip: All the rooms I am sure are good, the house itself is so noce. Very quiet, old, charming, just amazing. We stayed at the Carriage house, which is out back, so it was a bit more private and it was great. A nice sitting area, very comfortable bed, big bathroom, and very close to the hot tub. Would reccomend!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J0hnny_14
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Clean rooms,great food,beautiful grounds,great hosts.we felt as comfortable as at home.As experianced travelers this is the best place we have stayed.The pool and hot tub are always open to enjoy.The hosts Bob and Bonnie are friendly and helpful.
Bob and Jo

Room Tip: Olivia Rose suite or the Bacall room
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I was in Pensacola for a friend's wedding and thoroughly enjoyed my stay with Bonnie and Bob at Noble Manor. They were friendly, courteous, and funny, but stayed out of our way so we could enjoy their beautiful property. We stayed in the carriage house, right next to the hot tub, and LOVED IT. Lots of space, walking distance to downtown, and the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in. Seriously. We are now going to buy a new bed because we can't forget how glorious that bed was! Noble Manor is highly recommended - I may even head back down to Florida just so I can stay there again!

Room Tip: I vote the carriage house - you are totally separate from the other guests, have a fridge to yourself, and it cost us the same price!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Some friends and I stayed at the Noble Manor for four days while visiting Pensacola for my sister's wedding. Upon our arrival, we were pleased to find the house was quite lovely and our room was very nice. Bob was there to greet us and get us checked-in. He seemed a bit nosey and asked quite a lot of questions, but I thought perhaps were are too accustomed to the anonymity of hotels. So, we decided the initial awkwardness was a product of our inexperience with B&Bs.

The next morning at breakfast, we met Bonnie. Although she prepares a decent meal (it certainly fills the house with a hard-to-resist aroma), her table-side manner is atrocious. She was too nosey and hovered over us while we ate. She is very bossy about breakfast. It's uncomfortable. I don't like high stress breakfasts, so my first meal with Bonnie would be my last. For the next four mornings, I took my coffee to-go (Bob's coffee IS irresistible). However, this did not protect me from Bonnie's wrath of aggressive hostessing. I spent most of the stay avoiding her, and each time I came in contact with her I was greeted by a judgmental interrogation followed with unsolicited advice.

Two days into our trip, the second half of our party arrived at the Nobel Manor. They wanted to go to the beach, and they hoped the B&B hosts would help them find transportation (just a few miles away). Bonnie quickly informed them that the only way to get to the beach was to take a cab. Another guest at the B&B said they had done this as instructed by Bonnie and it cost nearly $50. Disappointed, my friends returned to their room to make new plans. After minimal research, they found a couple inexpensive ways to get to the beach (including a bicycle rental company and a bus route, both under $10 roundtrip). On their way to the bike rental place, they stopped downstairs to tell Bonnie about the bike rentals and bus routes. She replied that she was already aware of the other options, but does not suggest them to her guests. She seems to think taking the bus isn't classy enough for the Noble Manor.

On the bright side, the rooms were cozy. The hot tub was a great way to relax in the evenings. Because it was a private home, we were able to stay in the pool/hot tub area later than a hotel would allow. The neighborhood was adorable. The beds were comfortable. Unfortunately, the hostess was overbearing and it made the stay awkward and uncomfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HTrowbridge
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We recently spent 4 nights at Noble Manor while visiting our daughter who is at Naval Flight School. As my wife and I don't often get away, this was a double bonus. We loved the location in a quaint Victorian neighborhood within easy walking distance to downtown. The house and rooms were immaculate, clean and nicely decorated. Breakfasts were delicious and impressively laid out. Nothing was a bother to Bob, our genial host (his wife, Bonnie, was visiting their daughter and family out of town). No wonder this is the top rated B & B in Pensacola! We definitely will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple