“Our weekend...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Ancaster, Canada
“Our weekend...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I, along with 3 other couples of friends, spent last weekend at Noble Manor. The only problem we encountered was that a weekend was just not enough time to spend at this beautiful home! Bonnie and Bob were very welcoming and knowledgeable about the local amenities and the breakfasts were equal to those served at the finest of restaurants. The rooms were beautifully appointed and spotless. I can't say enough about this fantastic house.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Winter Park
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed in the Osaka room. Pros: The inn is beautiful. The room was spacious and clean. They had DVDs for us to use and coffee/tea/water available. Breakfast was delicious - one of the best I've had. Cons: The bed was really hard and the windows had coverings that couldn't be kept open. There was a stained glass transom over the door (beautiful) but it let in light from the stairwell.

Room Tip: I only saw the Osaka room - try one of the others. Hopefully the bed isn't as hard. This is a...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Keylimes
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this bed and breakfast on the way to and from our wedding in Florida, one night each way. The owners are so nice and gracious. We had to leave early both mornings so we missed the breakfasts, but they packed us a delicious breakfast to go each time, and even made gluten free blueberry muffins for me! We stayed in the Carriage House and enjoyed its charm immensely. If you are going to be in Pensacola, especially for more than one night, I highly recommend Noble Manor!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Maryville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed with "Bonnie and Bob" at Noble Manor for the first time last summer and fell in love with the beauty of the home, the comfort of everything, the location was perfect, the food was exciting and fun every morning and the smell of the freshly ironed sheets and towels were amazing! We returned this past weekend and enjoyed all the same things we fell in love with the first time. The Inn hosts, Bonnie and Bob, make you feel like your coming home and are so easy going and yet somehow keep everything immaculate and perfect! They are great to offer suggestions for places to eat, things to see and anything that might be going on in the city during your visit. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: We have stayed in 2 different rooms but our favorite is the Olivia Rose because it has the most amaz...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Edinburg, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

This quiet neighborhood in Pensacola is full of lovely, restored homes like Noble Manor. There was a sign out front and adequate parking on the side of the home. Bob greeted me at the door and let me know there were only 2 rules to the home -- 1) lock the front door when we leave and 2) don't let the cat in. I like this common sense philosophy. Nothing turns me off more than staying someplace with a long list of cranky rules!
My husband and I stayed in the Osaka room upstairs which was very nice, queen bed, beautiful slate bathroom, heavy curtains to block out the light. There is a unique piece of stained glass above the bedroom door however the hall light shines through at night.
After hours of driving through Florida, we relaxed in the hot tub outside. A tub of towels is available nearby. The kitty kept us company.
We ate at the highly recommended Fish House for dinner and strolled along the main street.
Part of the charm of staying in a B&B is meeting interesting folks -- like the innkeepers and other guests at breakfast. We had a nice time chatting with another couple from Wyoming.
Breakfast hours are from 7:30 - 9 am and coffee is ready before that. Bonnie served the best eggs benedict with fresh fruit! The Wyoming couple said the other breakfasts they had were wonderful as well.
I wished we had stayed more days because I could have sat on the big porch with a cup of coffee and a good book for awhile. Make time to stroll around the neighborhood and admire the historic homes. And of course, the beaches are beautiful all the time!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I needed a little down time and chose Pensacola for a few days of R&R. I'm so glad I chose Noble Manor for my stay. Bonnie and Bob are great innkeepers who shared information on local sites, attractions, and recommended eating establishments. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. as was the conversation. Highly recommended.
Michael "the pesky pescaterian" W.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Destin, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We will be back! Great location, comparable price to what you get at other places, and a fantastic breakfast. Room was very comfortable. Tips: rooms are warmer, if you like it cold, it's not happening. Breakfast, if you're not an early riser, bring your A game to breakfast, I had quite a few questions from hostess, and all I wanted to do was check things out myself, but I was directed and then asked multiple times where am I going to sit...I thought, I just want a cup of coffee and to go sit on the porch for a minute, relax a little. Just be ready when you come down to breakfast, there will be instructions and questions immediately. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, the great breakfast, and the hot tub! Rooms look brand new and redone, nice shower. There is minifridge in hall way upstairs with bottled water, you could put leftovers in there from dinner if you go out. I will be back, it is worth your time and money to stay here over a hotel! Bob is a really nice man that welcomed us upon arrival, very helpful and much more laid back. Also a big plus, the house is spotless along with the rooms, I remember on a few occasions thinking to myself how do they keep this place so clean!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jonathan N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#12 of 63 in Pensacola
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown
Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!